Dealing with weapons

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
It's still QOL, isn't it? (because it's not Mortal 1)
I'd call it a regression.

You also seem to be confusing tedium with difficulty.

Nothing is really difficult in the game, but a shitload of stuff is tedious as f.

Last edited:

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
Hello,

I write this post not to complain but to show how difficult is operating weapons. This game is equally good as WoW, so if you matched old Blizzard in terms of gameplay - GREAT RESPECT because I have been saying these words first time in 20 years.

Mortal 2 is a fresh MMO and has few childhood faults. I have to fight against mobs and players - do not let me fight with UI yet:)
you compare blizzard and fakebeard dudes compony i rather stay with henrik atleast i hopne not he doesnt rape they own workers

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
The game is very clunky, however the problem you'll run into is the average player base has a reaction time of like 15 secconds. So when you're dealing with input delays that are less than a second long a lot of these gremlins won't notice and therefore it won't get fixed.

Blackdoll

Dec 3, 2022
you compare blizzard and fakebeard dudes compony i rather stay with henrik atleast i hopne not he doesnt rape they own workers

That what you have in your head only shows why did they create so many vaccines:) I don't care what Blizzard management does or did. I only wrote, at that time, the crew who coded Wrath of the Lich King was top-class artists (all of them - game designers, graphic designers, music designers and coders).

Great respect for Star Vault - the have created the next masterpiece - but it needs some amendments to tune the game up like comfy weapon switching.