Blackdoll

Dec 3, 2022
okno.jpg

Crafting Armor - 100
Soft Armor Crafting - 64
Laminated Armor - 64
Khurite - 64

1st:
All unlocked, free points skills available yet. While crafting Khurite items (made a bit more than 10) I do not level up, bars just stand still. Why? I cannot level up now.

2nd:
What materials should I use and in what proportions to get the best stats on my Khurite?

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Soft armor crafting is limiting laminated.

At 98 trained laminated you are at 100 effective, but limited by soft armor being at 64.

Reactions: Amadman

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
As bbihah pointed out, skills can not go higher than their parent skill.

Even after playing for years, this type of thing can get me at times.

They have made it a bit easier now that they added the limitation note in the skill list.

But it still is not crystal clear to a new player what all that stuff even means.

But it makes more sense once you do get it.

Blackdoll

Dec 3, 2022
Does it mean my Khurite crafting skill has reached the maximum available level, already? (because the parent skill - Armor Crating is 100)?

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
Does it mean my Khurite crafting skill has reached the maximum available level, already? (because the parent skill - Armor Crating is 100)?
Soft armor crafting is also a parent intermediate skill required for Khurite crafting skill, laminated armor crafting the same

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
and only if the durability of the item is important to you, but to achieve maximum resistance(blunt, pierce,slash), it is enough to pump all skills only up to 70, after 70 the increase is only for durability, this will save you 30 points from each skill for use somewhere else

Blackdoll

Dec 3, 2022
simply put, for Khurite crafting armor, it is necessary to invest 300 points in total

As I wrote in the very top post. I cannot add anything because values stand still if I keep crafting items, so my question is if I have reached the max level, or what I am to do in order to improve my Khurite and parent skills?

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
As I wrote in the very top post. I cannot add anything because values stand still if I keep crafting items, so my question is if I have reached the max level, or what I am to do in order to improve my Khurite and parent skills?
it's hard to say the reason, maybe you have a button blocked on Soft Armor Crafting