Craftable Campfires?

Hubbleton

Jun 1, 2021
When campfires become a logout requirement, should they also be made a craftable item? An amount of raw stone and wood could be used in the process. What does the community think?

Reactions: Rorry

Tzone

May 16, 2021
New logout/campfire is next patch. Expect it around the 15th.

Hubbleton

Jun 1, 2021
New logout/campfire is next patch. Expect it around the 15th.

Thanks,T. Do you think, if possible, they should be made into a craftable item? I'm envisioning scenarios where, on an extended trip into the wild, one or two might not cut it. My thought is that it might not be good to have to fill our bags with campfires before long journeys.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Thanks,T. Do you think, if possible, they should be made into a craftable item? I'm envisioning scenarios where, on an extended trip into the wild, one or two might not cut it. My thought is that it might not be good to have to fill our bags with campfires before long journeys.
I think its going to be craftable in the field. Camp fires are the Quality of Life solution to not being able to log out in 20 seconds after that patch.
It could take minutes, so what every they require to make it would be quicker then "minutes" to make and not something you would be with out possibility to make in the wilderness.

Hubbleton

Jun 1, 2021
I think its going to be craftable in the field. Camp fires are the Quality of Life solution to not being able to log out in 20 seconds after that patch.
It could take minutes, so what every they require to make it would be quicker then "minutes" to make and not something you would be with out possibility to make in the wilderness.

Right on. I think Henrik stated that, without a campfire, our character will remain in the world indefinitely after we leave the game.