Community Inquiry

Ryoshu

Jan 22, 2022
As someone who played the original Mortal Online for a significant time, I have interest in it's successor. I spent time watching gameplay videos, as well as reading the Reddit and Steam forums. I'm curious if MO2 (in it's Early Access) has been full of the same griefing tactics against new players (blue blocking to force criminal status), or if there is a change in the game itself to mitigate such behavior? Any feedback is appreciated.

[CTX] Contractor

Dec 31, 2021
As someone who played the original Mortal Online for a significant time, I have interest in it's successor. I spent time watching gameplay videos, as well as reading the Reddit and Steam forums. I'm curious if MO2 (in it's Early Access) has been full of the same griefing tactics against new players (blue blocking to force criminal status), or if there is a change in the game itself to mitigate such behavior? Any feedback is appreciated.

There is a setting in the options in which you can check or uncheck to prevent your swings from hitting blue players to prevent you from going criminal status.

However people can go criminal and still try to get you to hit them so they can then hit you without consequence.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Treat your weapon or fist like you would in real life, before you swing it make sure you have full situational awareness of who is around you before you swing it.

That way, even if a grey were to come along, they'd be in for a tough time trying to get you to hit them.

Reactions: Najwalaylah