Buff Pysche

Banespike

Apr 14, 2021
S
138 is the max just like INT. To reach that value you have to be an 80-year-old, obese, full Sarduucan. You can also reach 136 as a 66-year-old, obese, full Sheevra.

Given how terrible both those builds are as fighters... yeah it's pretty safe to say simply getting your points that high will absolutely gimp you. Like you could skill out an obese 80yo Sarduucan as a fighter but their physical stats would be so insanely low I don't think it would even come close to the being a good build even if the only enemies you face are mages who don't know how to parry.
Yo, sheevra gets more int after the age of 50? Is that new? Thought it was 129 max int on obese sheevra 🙈

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
S

Yo, sheevra gets more int after the age of 50? Is that new? Thought it was 129 max int on obese sheevra 🙈

80yo is max Psyche for most races. Alvarin hit max at 66 once they have their age clade. This has how it's always been in MO2 at least.

The thing is you don't see pyche stacked builds because by the time you hit 80 you're also losing intelligence. Meaning you lose every single stat to max psyche.

This is one of the huge reason I think it needs to be the primary scaler for healing. Why even have builds that sacrifice EVERYTHING for higher psyche if it's just some garbo magic resist stat?

If you are referring to my 138 INT comment, that's a Heurgar build. Heurgar followed by Sidioan are your highest int cap races.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrgHck

Banespike

Apr 14, 2021
80yo is max Psyche for most races. Alvarin hit max at 66 once they have their age clade. This has how it's always been in MO2 at least.

The thing is you don't see pyche stacked builds because by the time you hit 80 you're also losing intelligence. Meaning you lose every single stat to max psyche.

This is one of the huge reason I think it needs to be the primary scaler for healing. Why even have builds that sacrifice EVERYTHING for higher psyche if it's just some garbo magic resist stat?

If you are referring to my 138 INT comment, that's a Heurgar build. Heurgar followed by Sidioan are your highest int cap races.

ahh yes I know.Was reading sheevras can get up to 137 int. Was wondering what I missed. Thanks for clarify 🙈

Jandles

Feb 14, 2022

Alvarin actually hit max psyche at ages 70-72 with the clade without losing max int.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
ahh yes I know.Was reading sheevras can get up to 137 int. Was wondering what I missed. Thanks for clarify 🙈

I don't think that's possible unless they are talking about future content like trinkets that's supposed to be able to buff stats. With max age bonus at obese they seem to cap out at 129. Unless there have been updates to attributes that aren't reflected on Mortal Data yet. Sheevra are good for a mix of high int and good move speed. But they do have a lot lower cap the Heurgar (138) and Sidoians (136).

Alvarin actually hit max psyche at ages 70-72 with the clade without losing max int.

Oh yeah I'm not speaking ideal age. 66 is just the youngest you can max it on a Sheevra. I haven't looked too seriously at max psyche builds because I personally don't see much potential in them unless Psyche gets changed.

D

Deleted member 44

I'm getting hit by dex mages for 45 from fulms. Game is garbage.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Psy is garbage unless you have 100 in it. Even then its RNG mostly which is stupid for both sides.

Put any worth while amount of psy into most builds and you are gimped to the point that its not viable for fighting against foot fighters.

Need to buff the lower end of psy so its worth while to put 25 or even 40 points into it. Then you curve the curve shallow so above 50 isnt too powerfull.
while removing all RNG so its purely skill and build with out any luck on either side deciding who wins.

D

Deleted member 44

Shmerrick's idea of perfect: shit all day long on the road to fab, nothing can kill me, hurt me.

Just ask for a god mode for yourself. This dude is shitter number 1, constantly complaining/ bitching and adding nothing to the community.

Look I know you have small brain, but maybe, just maybe, ponder the possibility that I have more than one character. If you think pysche being a worthless stat and magic being a "you win/lose" mechanic you're clueless.

Also, talking shit when I don't even know who you are. Classic

EDIT

I just looked at your account. You're some tamer main that I must of hurt because you don't know how to use over powered pets.

D

Deleted member 44

Henrik addressed my psyche concern on stream today. Apparently he does not think it is a concern and will not be changing it. The community needs to come together to change SVs (Henriks) mind.