[BR] Favela - Se o inimigo esta vivo, Esta errado.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faxil

Jan 9, 2022
favela (BR) – is recruiting for MO2. Português(BR) speakers and anyone that enjoy our play style and our culture. Im Faxil the leader of BR, played MO1 for 8-9 years, I was part of the largest guilds (ES, QUAD, HOPE, DOOM, PYRE, RPK and KRAN) was a good experience to play with them, i learned english and spanish (not perfect) playing MO1 with all those guilds, i meet really good and special ppl. I dont know if i was a good fighter or a good player to all those guilds accepted me, but i always did my Best to everyone and tryed to help when anyone needed.

What i want and what i can give to anyone; I want to give a good expecience for the new player, if u want to pve i will teach u how to do or we will learn together and if u want pvp i will teach u everything i know and i learned all those years of MO1 and learn too.

What to expect from (BR) Dedicated to training and making every member self sufficient. A mature group of team players who like to have fun Fair play zero tolerance for cheaters and liars Friendly members. Opportunity to be part of a team greater than any individual.

Requirements to join (BR) Have Discord Have a working Microphone Portuguese/english or spanish speaking minimum Subject to our rules of play

Join (BR) if u want to learn cooking irl at our free time feijoada, pudim and other things just contact me on discord faxil#9192 or here on Forum.

1641745173148.png

Status
Not open for further replies.