Bounty System

• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
In the end dude I do genuinely hope you have fun as well. Always happy to sling words at each other ^.^ but when it comes to life then this should be fun.

TBH I can't be bothered with this thread anymore after reading patch notes. I love a harsh world as success feels greater for me :p I'm feeling less and less risk and the consequences SV are picking feel wrong.
I can't believe I spent so many years playing a non-PvP role in a PvP game and I'm seeing the anti-PvP and want to QQ about it!
Yea its all in good fun at the bottom line. Or else I hope we wouldnt be doing it :LOL:
Less risk for same reward should feel wrong imo, balance is always needed. The way must be found.

Tbh I believe the true fans of this game all grow to love the always present PvP aspect. For better or worse.

Reactions: Midkemma

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
If people actually stood a chance when they were ganked you'd see more people gathering while geared up, but by the time you've switched weapons to fight back both you and your horse is dead anyway.
Also, as mentioned before, if I get murederd by a solo player while I'm gathering, it sucks and as per previous statement I have little chance to have the time to fight back, but I still personally respect it for being a "fair" fight in MO2 terms.
That NEVER happens though because you get zerged 99 times out of 100.

But to get back on topic, I think with a fixed guild war system that is forced we would hopefully not need this discussion anymore.
If the players who do want to fight all the time everywhere get to do that via a good war system, we could probably make MC punishments even harsher, since there wouldn't be any more "accidental MC".
@ TheBadMan

The lumberjack story is a nice one, but a story it remains. U know just aswell as anyone here, that lumberjack is fucked. No escape.
And there has to be a system that doesnt limit, but enforces. I mean, i dont always like the police, but its good they are there.
Yes Mr.Lumberjack is fucked most times when jumped it is true. But so is getting jumped by criminals. Which is why you should strive to limit such happenings as well as you can.
Take action of your own story and become that one lumberjack in a hundred that keeps his cool after the 2 surprise hits and starts a chain parry almost like dance until he sees the opening to change to his oh so frightening axe to then ascend to the heavens with heavenly blows of riposte head cracking holy shit damage of the gods upon the now very scared fleeing headless chicken of a bandito regretting he ever met Mr.Lumberjacked the one in a hundred.

Yea Shadowmist zerging is a real issue infested in the very being of most human beings sadly. Imo only a bigger skill ceiling can fix that illness. We need more Mr.lumberjacks...