Bounty System Fixes

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
murders should be able to loot you if bh try to stab them ( would be fair)

Wait... that's not how it works? I had just assumed that's how it works. So if I run up to someone I have a bounty on, attack them, die. They don't get to loot me?

As a blue who will never be on the receiving end of a BH contract most likely... that's insanely broken in my favor. I have the advantage of knowing I'm hunting them which should usually translate into a first hit. This already makes the system incredibly favorable toward me.

To not allow them to loot me if I die is insane.

Reactions: Jatix

Banespike

Apr 14, 2021
Wait... that's not how it works? I had just assumed that's how it works. So if I run up to someone I have a bounty on, attack them, die. They don't get to loot me?

As a blue who will never be on the receiving end of a BH contract most likely... that's insanely broken in my favor. I have the advantage of knowing I'm hunting them which should usually translate into a first hit. This already makes the system incredibly favorable toward me.

To not allow them to loot me if I die is insane.
Pretty sure your loot stay blue

Jatix

Sep 30, 2020
If you can attack them in town no guards interfering, they should be able to loot you if you fail. Fair gameplay needs to be a thing. I thought this game was supposed to be risk v reward. Attacking your target needs a risk. Reds already get punished. If they want to run shitty parcels to be able to go in town they shouldn't be getting killed and looted in said towns. Not being able to loot their attacker is a total joke, and is the icing on the shit cake.

Reds need to stop running parcels. Dont get played by SV.

Reactions: Banespike