Body weight and maximum health

strycio

Apr 1, 2021
Why is (too much) Body weight contributing to max health? I understand its influence on int and psy for balancing reasons and i can arrange my self with that. But what i want to critize at this point is, that if you go fat (not bulging or obese) you significantly improve int, psy and health which is a downgrade to dex mages.in my opinion. weight based health scaling should max out at fit-weight and should decrease for increasing and decreasing weight at some point (e.g everything above or beneath stout and lean)

what do you guys think about that?
Cheers

Last edited:

Skydancer

May 28, 2020
Yes. Getting closer to the extreme ends of weight really should be almost all debuff as penalty for poor weight management while still allowing a bit of flex for rp/themed characters. Having the optimal health/stamina/mana should really be reserved for keeping your character in peak physical condition (Fit)

Reactions: strycio

Bayetagl

Mar 28, 2024
It's an interesting perspective to consider the impact of body weight on overall health and stats in various contexts. Finding a balance between different attributes like intelligence, psyche, and dexterity can definitely be challenging. If you're interested in exploring more about health and well-being, you might find some insightful information on websites like fherehab.com.

Last edited:

MK Player

Feb 28, 2024
Fat mages are already the most vulnerable classes in the game... as they can't run away from anyone like dex mages, if you remove their vitality the class will become completely impractical!

The way it is is good! For game balancing purposes, you shouldn't mess with this, because your intelligence improvement is so bad that it almost doesn't affect the damage of spells, already sacrificing all your mobility.

Midas

Feb 25, 2022
Veela seem to be in the best spot to get the most benifit tbh at stout they have great health around 180 and still move faster then anyone else....so..
might actually be buldging...