Blocking NPC vendors

LoPing

Dec 14, 2021
At the time of this post the pet vendor in Vadda is completely blocked from use by a horse parked dead center on top of the NPC. I sent a GM ticket and waited. When nothing was done and I could not place pets for sale, I stripped down to kill the horse and return access for everyone. After two deaths I had the horse to 5hp. When I rezed and return to find the horse in heavy Armor and healed to 100%. There is no doubt this is intentional and is begin guarded by player or players. This should be a permaban for the first offense.

• Haha
Reactions: CherryKush

manure

May 7, 2022
Vadda such a fun place to live. I wouldnt live there for all the tea in China tbh.

Hahaha... Agreed, its pretty fun.
I remember like 3 or 4 months ago, a group decided to block the Bank entrance in Vadda. They placed horses called "Bank is closed" at both doors ! People inside couldnt leave and those outside could not enter... It was hilarious..

Really a pain to whoever was in a hurry to bank or to leave, indeed, but no doubt pretty funny.
This kind of creative stuff only happens in good games like MO, where players can do what they want. I love it.

Unfortunately... the devs started listening to whinners and created those pathetic commands /bank /guards /vendor ...../cry , killing immersion.

I will never understand why a good game cannot evolve and become even better.... How come the Devs that bring us a good game are the same Devs that ruin the game as time goes by...

Happened to UO, to Darkfall Online, to Mortal Online 1 and now is happening to MO2....
Its a paradox

Happy are those players who played those games in their beginning...