Bakti/Mohki Hub Discord for locals

Dominatrix

Mar 30, 2022
Join the new hub discord for the Bakti - Moh Ki region. Advertise your trade offers, share screenshots, and keep up to date with the locals. The purpose of this discord is not to advertise a specific guild or bolster any specific alliance, but to create a common place for all players, guilded, allied, or solo to have an ear to the ground of the inner workings of the region. From traders, to red priests, to watching rivals share a space over popcorn, this discord is for everyone. For Guild Leaders, you will have the opportunity to be given special privileges to have a guild tag for your guild should you wish.

0. The Admins/Moderators reserve the right to remove toxic users at their discretion.
1. Be respectful.
2. No racist, homophobic, or other discriminatory messages.
3. Do not impersonate other MO2 staff, clans, or players.
4. Do not spam channels, tags, or messages.
5. Keep content to related channels.

https://discord.gg/6c2FavY2

Dixie

Jan 27, 2022
I think using the official Mortal Online 2 discord, while having 1 server, should have hubs for each main town as text channels. Keep separate discords for each town will get to be a headache when you consider other continents too.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I think using the official Mortal Online 2 discord, while having 1 server, should have hubs for each main town as text channels. Keep separate discords for each town will get to be a headache when you consider other continents too.
Well people dont want to be under the SV moderation staffs thumb. The Offical discord is horrible and the unofficial discords are more popular among long term players.

Dixie

Jan 27, 2022
Well people dont want to be under the SV moderation staffs thumb. The Offical discord is horrible and the unofficial discords are more popular among long term players.
I figured, but either way someone will mod the server and that will always be terrible right? In any case, be it official or not, I still believe one discord with city channels would be better than a discord for every city. Take the most popular non official server and call it home for our community, like a hub.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I figured, but either way someone will mod the server and that will always be terrible right? In any case, be it official or not, I still believe one discord with city channels would be better than a discord for every city. Take the most popular non official server and call it home for our community, like a hub.
The unofficial server is not modded. Like anything goes as long as you arent committing a crime or certain hackers that are dangerous to have on your discord server. Its much better then the official which has so much censorship going on.