Announcement | Regarding The Recent Server Issues

dadoubao

Mar 27, 2023
The game has always shown that without this, players can't go up at all, and they can't play this game after buying it,I haven't been able to go up since March 22, please give me a refund,You guys don't reply or solve either!

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
The game has always shown that without this, players can't go up at all, and they can't play this game after buying it,I haven't been able to go up since March 22, please give me a refund,You guys don't reply or solve either!
for some reason, everything works for many, only sometimes temporary problems pop up, be patient, indie games always have periodic glitches, but at the same time they are many times better than mass pop megaprojects with a perfect picture

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
for some reason, everything works for many, only sometimes temporary problems pop up, be patient, indie games always have periodic glitches, but at the same time they are many times better than mass pop megaprojects with a perfect picture

sir, I have returned just for this/
I see you are still talking shit.

You made many references to my trolling (iirc,) but I checked here and saw this pop... was expecting news? But what I logged in to tell you is you don't even MEAN to be trolling with this, but this is extremely offensive. I am saying this FOR THE PEOPLES who come to this upon not being able to log into the game, to offset your 'it's fine.'

It's true: M22 was like doomsday for some of us. I had 1 yr exitlag and I wrote them and was like ye I only played one game, one month, enjoyed your service, but it's disappointing that you don't do cancels, even if you charge the full price per month. They probably were like - checks what game he was playing - annnd they let me cancel my shit.

You need to realize that if you can't log into a game, that's not 'a periodic glitch,' and even if MO was good, not being able to log in, esp while other people are able to log in (familiar feeling, ey?) is unacceptable. They are working hard, (quoted.) Pretty anxious to see when they fix this. They got some really persistent DDOSSers.

I'm not here to laugh at the failure of MO; I am legit interested. Maybe you don't realize how catastrophic for the game this is. The game isn't what a lot of us want, but it's becoming more desirable for casuals imo. They just need the right guild to carry them. HOWEVER, said casuals buy game and can't log in... nice!

I will continue to check because I don't think they are gonna announce this 'fix.' How could they do it? WE FINALLY STOPPED GETTING DDOSED. It came and went like a weekslong spring shower.

Melhisedek

Dec 3, 2021
Tindrem
sir, I have returned just for this/
I see you are still talking shit.

You made many references to my trolling (iirc,) but I checked here and saw this pop... was expecting news? But what I logged in to tell you is you don't even MEAN to be trolling with this, but this is extremely offensive. I am saying this FOR THE PEOPLES who come to this upon not being able to log into the game, to offset your 'it's fine.'

It's true: M22 was like doomsday for some of us. I had 1 yr exitlag and I wrote them and was like ye I only played one game, one month, enjoyed your service, but it's disappointing that you don't do cancels, even if you charge the full price per month. They probably were like - checks what game he was playing - annnd they let me cancel my shit.

You need to realize that if you can't log into a game, that's not 'a periodic glitch,' and even if MO was good, not being able to log in, esp while other people are able to log in (familiar feeling, ey?) is unacceptable. They are working hard, (quoted.) Pretty anxious to see when they fix this. They got some really persistent DDOSSers.

I'm not here to laugh at the failure of MO; I am legit interested. Maybe you don't realize how catastrophic for the game this is. The game isn't what a lot of us want, but it's becoming more desirable for casuals imo. They just need the right guild to carry them. HOWEVER, said casuals buy game and can't log in... nice!

I will continue to check because I don't think they are gonna announce this 'fix.' How could they do it? WE FINALLY STOPPED GETTING DDOSED. It came and went like a weekslong spring shower.
I'm glad you're back, it was boring and sad without you, okay, stay, it's more fun with you, I now have someone to troll)))

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I'm glad you're back, it was boring and sad without you, okay, stay, it's more fun with you, I now have someone to troll)))

na, not back. You live in a more painted reality than mine haha. At least you can see the forum is dead ass and has been. I just wanted something like THIS:

Recent Server Issues & DDoS Attacks

splitter_02final.png

There has been a bit of confusion regarding some of the recent server issues, so we wanted to briefly cover what has been happening.
Elementalism Patch
When we launched this patch, we encountered some issues due to some of the AI optimizations which caused problems in our live server. After a few days, this was corrected.

DDOS Attacks
During the following weekend, our servers started being attacked by DDOS. These attacks have been ongoing from that weekend and continuing to the present, varying in size and consistency.
We have worked with both our host and internally to mitigate the symptoms of these attacks since they started, which has moved some related development items up our timeline.
We appreciate your patience in the community during this time, and rest assured we are still working daily to further mitigate these issues.

_____

At least they admit, but I will say again: it is NOT OK when you cannot log onto the game for days. I admit having an OCD routine. I had to swap out MO2. My PoV is that they can't hold 2k people (was theorized, now confirmed?) and it's only gonna get worse from here on out.

I apologize if I said super rude things to you before, but I don't think I did. I handled myself with dignity! And by 'someone to troll,' I know you mean 'someone to talk to.' And I've tried with varying success to TALK TO THE PEOPLE THAT NOBODY TALKS TO, alas... most are weirdos, that, when left to their own devices (their own posts,) tend to come up with stuff like GAM GUD LEEVE DEVZ ALONE.

Look at this wack ass forum. I'm not carrying it. I wasn't carrying it, then, either, I was just messing around to inject some ENERGY. Ya dun even know me, cuzo.

Enjoy the game, and hopefully you are in a special spot where you can always log in. I have utmost empathy for anyone who cannot consistently log into the game, and I advise them to quit until SV can guarantee their servers will be up (99.9% of the time?) other than scheduled maint, like MOST OTHER GAMES.

The last statement they made seems to not indicate the server issues will be over in any timeframe, similar to what the GM/MOD told me. Haha @ patience. Asking Mortals to be patient. I wasn't ever griefed this hard by MO1's trash. Altho I admit I wasn't sieging when doods brought the server down multiple times, etc.

Say what you want about (x) time in MO1/MO2 history, but more than likely you could log in, and if you couldn't, it wasn't something that lasted days-weeks. I wish MO2 steam charts counted people actually IN THE GAME so we could see what the top end looks like, not what 10k people having the launcher open is like.

PEACE, tho and Happy Easter all, and esp you, my priestly brethren.

Find a game that you can log into!

Reactions: Melhisedek