Alvarin Veela Build Guide for PVE, PVP, Hybrid 4k Good for beginners, Mortal Online 2

Vesen

Sep 6, 2021
You get 85 STR with the age clade gift ingame, might take a relog or whatever to update but it works.

There has obviously been some changes here, because word in the help chat in-game is that 94 is now the max str potential for veela (translating to 114 str bow potential with clade gifts), but I can't get this to work on either the character builder or in-game, with or without Long Life clade. 93 seems to be the cap with age 30 stout Veela. Anything I'm missing? Although the values have changed, this seems to be the exact same issue. There should be 1 more point to get, but can't get it even though everything should be min maxed for it.

cerqo

Mar 17, 2021
When i have time, i will update this thread with the builds, I will try to do it ASAP considering stress test is happening and noobs will be looking for builds.

[EDIT]: My bad, I thought this was a reply to my thread. My reply was for my build thread, not trying to hijack someones thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Speznat

Rhias

May 28, 2020
There has obviously been some changes here, because word in the help chat in-game is that 94 is now the max str potential for veela (translating to 114 str bow potential with clade gifts), but I can't get this to work on either the character builder or in-game, with or without Long Life clade. 93 seems to be the cap with age 30 stout Veela. Anything I'm missing? Although the values have changed, this seems to be the exact same issue. There should be 1 more point to get, but can't get it even though everything should be min maxed for it.
Try changing age. Unlike all other races age 30 is not the age with the most Str (at least with the clade gift). I think 23 or 24 is most STR.

Reactions: Elenabel

Snozzle

Apr 2, 2021
Try changing age. Unlike all other races age 30 is not the age with the most Str (at least with the clade gift). I think 23 or 24 is most STR.

For maximum strength as a full Veela you want age 38 which will allow you to make 94 strength. The trade off is you lose two points in dexterity and one point in constitution.

Vesen

Sep 6, 2021
For maximum strength as a full Veela you want age 38 which will allow you to make 94 strength. The trade off is you lose two points in dexterity and one point in constitution.
At least according to the calculator both, age 24 & 38 result in 94 str.

This is correct yes, and proved by Warhunt's screenshot that it transfer to game. I have no idea how I could have missed this. I could have sworn I systematically ran through every step of every slider on age and weight, including 23 and 38 since those where mentioned as meta ages for str, and that I never got it higher than 88/93. Not a big deal right now, but nice to know come release and post wipe. I can spend the time up until release trying to decide where I want to compromise. Will need to play a bit more to get an idea anyway.

Thanks you all

Snozzle

Apr 2, 2021
If you absolutely want the most damage 38 allows you to be 2cm taller which nets you 13% melee damage bonus at the expense of losing 2 point in dex and 1 point in con.

Reactions: Vesen