What is up with skill training time?

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
Now I am training pet bag crafting, how long should it take with 75 int? Started like 2 days bck & it said 81h when I logged on. I do not see a decimal

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
Now I am training pet bag crafting, how long should it take with 75 int? Started like 2 days bck & it said 81h when I logged on. I do not see a decimal
I know the timers shown in game dont really mean much and therefore it is hard to find out how long it actually takes and how much int affects it. With 115 int some book still tell me they need 80+ hours but my character just reads them in like 10. All you can really do is always double check if you unlocked leveling the skill ,have the points to spare and pray that it doesnt take a week.

Salohcin

Nov 29, 2020
I know the timers shown in game dont really mean much and therefore it is hard to find out how long it actually takes and how much int affects it. With 115 int some book still tell me they need 80+ hours but my character just reads them in like 10. All you can really do is always double check if you unlocked leveling the skill ,have the points to spare and pray that it doesnt take a week.
What a odd bug.

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
What a odd bug.
I would propose a system that allows my character to maybe read to other characters when they log out close to one another and both have the book equipped. From a roleplay perspective it would make a lot of sense that a really well-read mage could read to warriors. Would make the whole timesink a little more acceptable. Ive seen str builds who have to read for over 300hours and honestly, thats bullshit.

Rahz

Jul 19, 2022
Yes they do. Its real time hours and your character is "reading" the book even youre offline.