December 2023 Ban Report

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
December 2023 Ban Report

Happy New Year! Here is our naughty list for the month of December!

200 accounts were banned in total.

76 accounts were banned for Hacking. One of these accounts were banned for attempting to cheat or modify the leaderboards. We do permanently ban for this.

88 accounts were banned for Botting.

26 accounts were banned for breaking the Communication Policy. Three of these bans were reoffenders. One broke the policy in July, another in June and the last one broke it twice this month in December.

9 accounts were banned for exploiting.

1 account was banned for abusing a GM.

Year End Bans

The GMs have been busy in the year of 2023. There have been a total of 1838 bans in 2023. This includes permanently and temp bans/strikes on accounts. We are dedicated to our fight for fair play within Mortal Online II. We hope that if you find something strange or suspicious, you connect with the GM team or message the Community Manager in Discord so it can be investigated.

Reddit Bans

There were no reddit bans this month.

manure

May 7, 2022
December 2023 Ban Report

Happy New Year! Here is our naughty list for the month of December!

200 accounts were banned in total.

76 accounts were banned for Hacking. One of these accounts were banned for attempting to cheat or modify the leaderboards. We do permanently ban for this.

88 accounts were banned for Botting.

26 accounts were banned for breaking the Communication Policy. Three of these bans were reoffenders. One broke the policy in July, another in June and the last one broke it twice this month in December.

9 accounts were banned for exploiting.

1 account was banned for abusing a GM.

Year End Bans

The GMs have been busy in the year of 2023. There have been a total of 1838 bans in 2023. This includes permanently and temp bans/strikes on accounts. We are dedicated to our fight for fair play within Mortal Online II. We hope that if you find something strange or suspicious, you connect with the GM team or message the Community Manager in Discord so it can be investigated.

Reddit Bans

There were no reddit bans this month.

I tried to communicate two times with GMs, about things I witnessed that was clearly a cheat, and the other an exploit...
I will relate here the occasions and I had the very SAME ANSWER from both GMs...

1 - I was in group (me and like 3 guild members) chasing one guy... we were shooting his horse (no pet armor) and it received so many shots, its health was zero for a while and the guy continued riding, like if he was using an immortal horse, till he got to his house and dismounted and we fought,eventually killed him... but it was so clear that the horse should be dead, it was a ridiculous clear cheat...

2 - This happened SEVERAL TIMES.... sometimes i Shoot somebody's horse (do NOT even kill it)... the guy leaves... and in like 5 minutes I receive a MURDER COUNT...
This is a soooo old exploit that sometimes I get so mad its still in the game that I call a GM...

For both situations above, I got exactly the same answer from the GMs :

"Please record it and send us the stream by email or post it somewhere so that we may verify"

TO HELL WITH THAT...
Do they think we play this game with an OBS recording every god damn gameplay we have ?

I play this game to have fun, not to post on a god damn Youtube or to stream for others to watch my gameplay.
This is my hobby, not my job.
I wont record everytime i log in just to be able to catch someone cheating.

Do your job, GMs, and check the Server daily recorded history or something and you will find the cheaters.
Hmpf !

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
I tried to communicate two times with GMs, about things I witnessed that was clearly a cheat, and the other an exploit...
I will relate here the occasions and I had the very SAME ANSWER from both GMs...

1 - I was in group (me and like 3 guild members) chasing one guy... we were shooting his horse (no pet armor) and it received so many shots, its health was zero for a while and the guy continued riding, like if he was using an immortal horse, till he got to his house and dismounted and we fought,eventually killed him... but it was so clear that the horse should be dead, it was a ridiculous clear cheat...

2 - This happened SEVERAL TIMES.... sometimes i Shoot somebody's horse (do NOT even kill it)... the guy leaves... and in like 5 minutes I receive a MURDER COUNT...
This is a soooo old exploit that sometimes I get so mad its still in the game that I call a GM...

For both situations above, I got exactly the same answer from the GMs :

"Please record it and send us the stream by email or post it somewhere so that we may verify"

TO HELL WITH THAT...
Do they think we play this game with an OBS recording every god damn gameplay we have ?

I play this game to have fun, not to post on a god damn Youtube or to stream for others to watch my gameplay.
This is my hobby, not my job.
I wont record everytime i log in just to be able to catch someone cheating.

Do your job, GMs, and check the Server daily recorded history or something and you will find the cheaters.
Hmpf !
the ban reports are so fake !

Reactions: Tzone and Gnidex

Robmo

Community Manager
Staff member
Dec 9, 2021
the ban reports are so fake !
I am sorry you are not convinced. We put out these reports to give insight on what our GM does on a daily basis. I hope one day you may change your mind.

Monco

May 28, 2020
This is a bug that's been in the game for a very long time. Sometimes horses or players bug on nodelines and they become immortal in that specific nodeline, I've seen this happen multiple times in certain nodelines. It's no cheat, just a bug.
When you find horses or players having this type of bug try using ele spells or corrupts to finish the target when it's stuck at 0 hp or lure him away until he crosses another nodeline then you'll be able to kill him.

Reactions: Rahz

manure

May 7, 2022
This is a bug that's been in the game for a very long time. Sometimes horses or players bug on nodelines and they become immortal in that specific nodeline, I've seen this happen multiple times in certain nodelines. It's no cheat, just a bug.
When you find horses or players having this type of bug try using ele spells or corrupts to finish the target when it's stuck at 0 hp or lure him away until he crosses another nodeline then you'll be able to kill him.
Thanks man... That info was much more helpful than the GMs in game, hehehe.
I will remember to corrupt them !

By the way... The other exploit I related makes me even more pissed though... Receiving a murder count due to hitting a HORSE is not for the faint of heart ! Thats so lame,.., Yuck :(
Not for the murder count, because I have hundreds...but just because its SOOO lame.

manure

May 7, 2022
you can be sorry all you want ! make banned account who banned+nickname public ! so people know them.
Agreed. Why cant we know the names of the cheaters and exploiters ? Why do you need to protect their names ?
They should be humiliated instead...

Hall of shame for them !!

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
lol @ protecting a cheaters name... There would be less cheaters if they knew their names would get exposed and their voices then recognized on alt accounts.

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
lol @ protecting a cheaters name... There would be less cheaters if they knew their names would get exposed and their voices then recognized on alt accounts.
they can just buy game from russia for idk 3euros or smth

Tzone

May 16, 2021
True but if the cheaters voice was recognized many people would opt not to play with them and call them out.
The russians dont care and so dont some western guilds.

Number one complained about issue last month is rmt. Nothing done about it. everyone knows who they are.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
woow people actually still paying cash for game stuff lool
80 bucks for a stack. If you need like necro scrolls got to pay tianming russian cash to get it. Orda used to do the same with mino scroll.