Recent content by Ibarruri

  1. Ibarruri

    ggSV

    i wil hope see one real super mmo medieval before die.
  2. Ibarruri

    Another magic + archery nerf combo alongside a buff to non Alvarin footfighters mostly. They will make magic do 5 damage per hit before nerf Alvarins.

    Unfortunately, I warned years ago that this would happen. And yes, the game is gone. It’s all over.
  3. Ibarruri

    No one reads this

    El Perro, one of Nave's finest swords. A true hero. It is always a pleasure to see a genuine legend.
  4. Ibarruri

    No one reads this

    nah.
  5. Ibarruri

    No one reads this

    In my good times i had 20.000 in my post. you thiink 6k is much? not is nothing. usually same guys enter a lot in same post. One ICH post in old forum was 200k views. You not know nothing, jhon snow.
  6. Ibarruri

    No one reads this

    Robmo is a poor guy. he have the worst work in videogames world.
  7. Ibarruri

    No one reads this

    Nobody cares about your suggestions. Don't take it personally. They aren't concerned with anyone's suggestions anymore. The fact that you maintain the fiction that you're relevant—or that anyone takes what you say seriously—is truly touching. You poor guy.
  8. Ibarruri

    No one reads this

    100% AGREE. In mo1 forum was usefulll. Now is dead. Havent 0 influence. Only 10-12 guys read this shit.
  9. Ibarruri

    "Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"

    Are you still here humiliating yourself? Don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself? Get out there and do something with your life, kid.
  10. Ibarruri

    "Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"

    You are literally one of the biggest morons I’ve ever met on this forum—and believe me, that’s saying a lot. It’s as if you have some sort of fixation on demeaning and humiliating yourself. Not that I care, but it’s really weird. It’s like you have some kind of cognitive impairment and are...
  11. Ibarruri

    "Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"

    As I told you, I’ve already laid out my arguments. I have no reason to press the point or explain them to you again; I see no need for it. If you can't grasp them, you can always reread them—that’s not my problem. As for looking like a child... you’ve literally been acting like one for several...
  12. Ibarruri

    "Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"

    Buddy... you're starting to dangerously border on the absolutely ridiculous. I could explain in detail why this silly debate makes no sense and just how little idea you have of what you're talking about... But I won't... I like you better this way. Haha. Well, at least you've got some fight in...