Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Members
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Ibarruri's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Ibarruri
reacted to
MO2RIP's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
I just think it's important SV truly knows that we are loyal fans, but that they are playing us so hard, and with each passing day, they...
Sep 22, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
I think the analytics alone with some balance which they did announce will make it very playable for me, and the main game I play. Rn im...
Sep 22, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
finegamingconnoisseur's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
I'll take that as pure projection on your part, because it shows you have zero understanding of the context behind my issue with the...
Sep 22, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
haha, a unique opportunity presents itself here... <3
Sep 22, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
ok, my man. you are the boy. All its ok man.
Sep 22, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
No, this was not the best or most interesting argument I've had even today about this game. Any fair 1v1 is a more interesting event...
Sep 22, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Emdash's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
you weren't even there for the first installment of this game. I am 'big broing' you because you are making an ass out of yourself. I...
Sep 21, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
This little micro-war we’ve had on this dead forum has arguably been the most interesting thing to happen in this community over the...
Sep 21, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
You’re really funny; you remind me of an eight-year-old at a meeting of adults, screaming and kicking to get attention. Then I’d sit you...
Sep 21, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
They literally do, you say you don't care about it, yet you keep clinging to it lol, Who tf are you? some dude other 18 mo1 players...
Sep 21, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
finegamingconnoisseur's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Love
.
Ruben Ibarruri was one of the biggest names in MO1 history. He was in charge of a major bank across Myrland, I even came across one of...
Sep 21, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
Same. I not worried anymore about stuff as this but...NO. Anyone give a shit for you. LIteraly in MO history you are nothing. But its...
Sep 20, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
I am literally more well known than all of you combined, your friend mentioned that first not me, I couldn't care less really.
Sep 20, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Haha
.
that's a fallacy and completely irrelevant. I am also more known than all of you combined in current mo2 scope, and not only due to...
Sep 20, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
with
Like
.
You ignored most of what I said though. Either way it’s apples and oranges. We are saying that the game is missing core sandbox...
Sep 20, 2026
Top
Bottom