Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Members
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Ibarruri's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Ibarruri
reacted to
pooternackle's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Like
.
I'll fill in for him: Game pop is dropping so quickly, SV will probably release the bridge early in a desperate attempt to bring back...
Aug 20, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Iloros's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Like
.
i mean spot on man, the melees in this game are doomed theres 0 burst engange all in mechanics otehr games have, you are hopeless to...
Aug 20, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Sophisticus's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Like
.
I played Mortal for 3 months (470 hours) before I stopped with the Sarducaa release. As a new player, I just didn't feel like creating a...
Aug 20, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Like
.
I think you might actually have a point on the veelas. Just because jumping around and dodging swings is one of my primary defensive...
Aug 20, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Like
.
It was in my opinion Herius doing balance in MO1 Henrik doing balance in MO2 at the start. I assume that's still the case but I don't...
Aug 20, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Love
.
A post I made in 2022
Aug 20, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
RETURN MO1?
.
TIME RETURN HOME GUYS. COME MO1 AGAIN!
Aug 14, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
MortalEnjoyer42069's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Like
.
MO1 mounted was objectively better. I miss footies needing balance.
Aug 14, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
pretty days. MO1 return!!!!
Aug 14, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Teknique's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Like
.
Mounted combat was significantly stronger than ma in the first game. You got the issue right on the nose in terms of weapon weight...
Aug 14, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Xunila's post
in the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
with
Love
.
Not needed. Just start to play again! The MO1 player base is low but active. There are some empty keeps for those who want to play as a...
Aug 11, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
agree strong. time return home jaja.
Aug 11, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
Bridge to Sarducca.
.
That we have enough time in the sarduca bridge in the MO1. i win toons of gold with this bridge. Santo Dios, Los Buenos y Viejos Días.
Aug 9, 2026
Ibarruri
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
all this remember me m1. cringe
Aug 3, 2026
Ibarruri
reacted to
Mhyrabelle's post
in the thread
The Legend of the Blood-Sworn
with
Like
.
Within the shadowed halls of the Sanctum Dungeon, Mhyrabelle’s hands brush against a forgotten chest of dust and iron. Inside lies a...
Jul 19, 2026
Top
Bottom