Recent content by Emdash

  1. Emdash

    No one reads this

    I didn't say that. I didn't even know what you were talking about and didn't even consider it. I simply asked you if that was making it into the game. The whole point of me saying what I said wasn't to say I AM BETTER SUGGESTOR THAN U, tho you shud def put some respek on my name, but it was...
  2. Emdash

    No one reads this

    sweet, but otoh... now I see what you meant. Funny twist: that was one of the things I ACTUALLY SUGGESTED. MAHAHA. I was talking on discord with some guy who wasn't you but acted like you, but we know it wasn't you because you are banned from discord... and he was talking about Thur buffsand...
  3. Emdash

    GM Arsas / RobMO Situation:

    Hmm. Well, this is the info I have so far: Arsas: Does not want to ban players for exploits. Does not enforce permabans for all but the most egregious hackers. Does not enforce bans for funny money buying activity. Enforces bans for funny money selling activity. Has no oversight due to LGM...
  4. Emdash

    GM Arsas / RobMO Situation:

    Let us discuss this situation. It has surely rocked MO2 to the core. I don't feel too surprised, but when I digest it, it's pretty crazy. I said before a lot of shit doesn't make sense, even balances. It's hard to balance when you have rogue agents! If you guys have more info, like a link...
  5. Emdash

    No one reads this

    Let's see if people read this. lool come to my thread :) ofc you still have an acct you wanna protect. Buut, sec.
  6. Emdash

    "Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"

    some day you will stop being a bitchboi. I look forward to conversation then.
  7. Emdash

    FROTHY

    was just looking at this section to check out the RobDOX video. Emdash Video Experience is UNDERRATED. I hope Rob gets the credit he deserves. Support him with a vid, become legendary!!!
  8. Emdash

    Dark RobMO Emerges:

  9. Emdash

    No one reads this

    RobMO is cool, but he's not savage enough to push his weight around with SV bros. Some of those dudes are truly toxic.
  10. Emdash

    "Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"

    yah, crazy. It's like a cult haha. also @ thursar dmg scaling with low health. I meant something you think might actually make it into the game. They doin that?
  11. Emdash

    "Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"

    you are wrong and have been repeatedly wrong in this thread :D It's unfortunately all saved and most of your shit is quoted so you can't edit it. If you think you have any new ideas about balance, I encourage you to go back and look at some of the regular posters past posts. It is the same shit...
  12. Emdash

    "Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"

    If you have some thoughts on balance, I would love to hear them, here: https://mortalonline2.com/forums/threads/low-hanging-fruit-balance-before-the-new-year.15034/ :)
  13. Emdash

    "Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"

    1200 avg is quite different than 1000 peak. 1000 peak could happen some time in Jan due to bridge + sale and you'd still be thinking you were right. The lows right now are artificially low because people are protesting. If the pop settles back in, that's probably 600 (avg) already. Those people...
  14. Emdash

    "Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"

    @ 1400 people, I think that was pre sub haha. @ me admitting I am wrong, please post what I said because I don't think I said that they were just gonna add content. Remember, the last big patch they did made all bugs mountable + multi mount campos. @ bet, no that doesn't work for me. 1k...
  15. Emdash

    "Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"

    I feel like if I write too much you don't read all of the words. You miss 'nots,' etc. It also allows you to ignore important parts of my post. So, disregarding what you said: 1. What is the bet that we are betting? I am not one of those dudes who just says yeah yeah yeah and never bets...