Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Members
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Emdash's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Emdash
posted the thread
Task System, Again:
in
General Discussion
.
I still don't believe in daily tasks, to be real. I think there should be tasks and daily tasks, I GUESS, because people like to have...
Aug 8, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
No there are def more reasons than just alvarin. Zergs can't be dealt with because of their nature. That's why people run alvarin and...
Aug 8, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
Pop Dropping
.
I came here cuz we were talking about forum glory days and then someone mentioned how some dude is turning every topic into alvarins. I...
Aug 7, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
I keep going out of town and just getting no diffed by 5+ man zergs as my gameplay loop.
.
I mean, there are issues, of course. Seems like a lot of the shine of the update has gone. I wish they would continue to push the...
Aug 7, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
Quick Sarducca Feedback
.
Tight leashes on the more hardcore bugs is cool, it requires a lot of skill to kite them in certain spots cuz the way they stop to spit...
Jul 13, 2026
Emdash
posted the thread
Add Personal Profiles in Game:
in
General Discussion
.
Make them like Guild Recruitment length, let people view them either through search or just by targeting the player and looking at a...
Jul 13, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
Sardu Launch Celebration:
.
dude this game is different. Sarducaa is beautiful. I believe SV will continue to listen. I urge you to try it.
Jul 13, 2026
Emdash
posted the thread
This Vid Needs More Views:
in
Screenshots/Videos
.
Jul 13, 2026
Top
Bottom