Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Members
Log in
Register
Search
Search titles only
By:
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Install the app
Install
Emdash's latest activity
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Emdash
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
I didn't say that. I didn't even know what you were talking about and didn't even consider it. I simply asked you if that was making it...
Sunday at 1:17 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
sweet, but otoh... now I see what you meant. Funny twist: that was one of the things I ACTUALLY SUGGESTED. MAHAHA. I was talking on...
Saturday at 10:36 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
GM Arsas / RobMO Situation:
.
Hmm. Well, this is the info I have so far: Arsas: Does not want to ban players for exploits. Does not enforce permabans for all but the...
Friday at 3:50 PM
Emdash
posted the thread
GM Arsas / RobMO Situation:
in
General Discussion
.
Let us discuss this situation. It has surely rocked MO2 to the core. I don't feel too surprised, but when I digest it, it's pretty...
Friday at 12:51 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
Let's see if people read this. lool come to my thread :) ofc you still have an acct you wanna protect. Buut, sec.
Friday at 12:48 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
some day you will stop being a bitchboi. I look forward to conversation then.
Thursday at 4:07 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
FROTHY
.
was just looking at this section to check out the RobDOX video. Emdash Video Experience is UNDERRATED. I hope Rob gets the credit he...
Thursday at 4:06 PM
Emdash
posted the thread
Dark RobMO Emerges:
in
Screenshots/Videos
.
Thursday at 1:04 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
No one reads this
.
RobMO is cool, but he's not savage enough to push his weight around with SV bros. Some of those dudes are truly toxic.
Thursday at 1:03 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
yah, crazy. It's like a cult haha. also @ thursar dmg scaling with low health. I meant something you think might actually make it into...
Thursday at 1:02 PM
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
you are wrong and have been repeatedly wrong in this thread :D It's unfortunately all saved and most of your shit is quoted so you can't...
Sep 30, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
If you have some thoughts on balance, I would love to hear them, here...
Sep 30, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
1200 avg is quite different than 1000 peak. 1000 peak could happen some time in Jan due to bridge + sale and you'd still be thinking you...
Sep 30, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
@ 1400 people, I think that was pre sub haha. @ me admitting I am wrong, please post what I said because I don't think I said that they...
Sep 29, 2026
Emdash
replied to the thread
"Star Vault Statement on Its Mistakes and Plan to Fix Them"
.
I feel like if I write too much you don't read all of the words. You miss 'nots,' etc. It also allows you to ignore important parts of...
Sep 29, 2026
Top
Bottom