U like PvP?

Barney

Jan 28, 2022
So why kill naked people in middle of no where? I guess you want that to happen to you too?

Also, why can't we count people due to server lines after being PK'd?

Needs to be fixed.

Reactions: The Khan

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
They probably are red players who don't care about their rep or murder count. Sucks though yeah. I think if there was more pvp objectives there would be less random ganking for entertainment

Reactions: Midkemma and Tzone

Albanjo Dravae

Dec 20, 2021
People transport shit while naked precisely because of how You think, many times nakeds do transport nice goodies and they think it's clever, i've been looting juicy treasures from nakeds since MO1.

Riccardo

Jan 31, 2022
Killed plenty of nakeds with 100s of gold on them.

I hear stories of this all the time.

Nekkids run around like this all the time trying to play 4D chess thinking they are unsuspecting. If I see nekkids, I also kill.

Look at it this way, this game is the best proving case for universal weapon ownership for the purpose of self defense.

If I see a nekkid miner with a horse and bags I will undoubtedly kill them. Why? Because they are a walking treasure chest that cannot defend themselves.

If I see a geared miner with a horse and bags I seriously consider whether it's worth my life trying to take theirs. Being armed thus deters violence against you. Period.

In these situations I am ofc talking about 1v1 and not Zerg vs. 1, etc.

Archiel

Apr 5, 2021
If you were naked without anything why do you care ? Ghosting is easier

If you were naked with stuff... that is why people kill naked people
What I was going to post almost word for word.
Logical thinking...it's not for everyone

Reactions: Jatix

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
It is true, ever since 09 people been transporting on nakeds to seem like noobs with nothing valuable. My best profitable kills was on nakeds, the list is long until a geared guy appears tbh.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
I also saw on help chat earlier someone was asking "Why would people kill newbies outside Fabernum?"

If we strip away the open world pvp and full looting label, this game is ultimately a cat and mouse game on steroids underneath.

If you are not the cat, then you are the mouse. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. The key is to learn and adapt, so that you lose less and win more in future.

Midkemma

Feb 27, 2022
It is true, ever since 09 people been transporting on nakeds to seem like noobs with nothing valuable. My best profitable kills was on nakeds, the list is long until a geared guy appears tbh.

You know I wasn't a PvP player in MO1 and I was the "Mouse" as finegamingconnoisseur would put it :p
But I got to seriously ask... For real? There were many players who thought that appearing naked would save them???? o_O Oh wow...

I struggle to comprehend that mentality. For me it was get good pierce armour (arrows) and a horse with shocknodes attached to it's balls to force it to run faster and a spare pack of Duracell just to make sure you kept going and going and going....
Going naked for me just feels... Wrong. Alien.
Learn the times that the real threats are on and avoid them >.< lol

Meh..
I guess it is a case off keep killing those nakeds. Darwinism will take an effect eventually lol. :p