New profile posts

Hi I'm a Mage returning the Toxic behavior people are having towards mages. Be nice and we can have an in depth conversation... give me a inkling that your knuckles drag on the floor and I'll probably stoop to your level... I'm an assassin.. nothing personal I'll just be unconventional.
Misspell principle as 'principal', twice, & I have trouble believing you pursued any studies with English in the title.
Najwalaylah
Najwalaylah
Publish "So many permutations of problematic are activated in orientating a game to just sandbox pvp", and I think that at least one of those words does not mean what you think it means.
You seem pretty cool. Do you want to join the Beast Masters Guild. I thought i would offer since it's kinda rare for most Mortal Players to get along XD
MolagAmur
MolagAmur
I appreciate the offer, but I'm a guildleader myself.
PoisonArrows
PoisonArrows
Ah what city? I like Fabernum even if it is home to a lot of griefer guilds. But i have access to White Bears and Bandit Bowman is close to me for gold and i can get Lexicon Book from Dungeon.
Hi i read your post about Shamans and i was wondering, would you like to join the Beast Masters Guild? We specialize in Magic and Pet builds in game for our characters. And i think you would be a good fit for us.
Sir Frog, i love your profile picture. Such a creature must not get away, would you like to Join the Beast Masters Guild in game?
hi, I would like to join what do I have to do for the application?
Reactions: PoisonArrows
PoisonArrows
PoisonArrows
Hi sorry for late reply, to join all i need is for you to get Advanced creature control lv100 in your build. It requires a book from the jungle that cost 65g but i can help you get it. :) If you come to Fabernum we can earn some gold together and i can show you everything i learned so far.
PoisonArrows
PoisonArrows
What is your character name in game so i can look for you. Also if you need help going to Fabernum let me know and i'll be glad to help you. Welcome to the team.

I'm not sure what I love about this screenshot more. The proof of how dishonest Suttner is, or the fact that it shows it was trying to provoke me into doing the very thing he turned around and falsely accused me of when I didn't fall for the bait.
Speznat
Speznat
I dont really get it. Can you give me a summary of this. Some context is missing.
Suttner removed a guild from a tournament because they disturbt the tournament. Or did they just say they will disturb the tournament?
And who is wich guild this context also seems to be missing.
Kaemik
Kaemik
HoJ was banned from his tournaments. The justification was that I had supposedly threatened to crash it. Given that I am the person being blamed this is the only conversation I can think of where the topic came up before I was informed we were banned from the tournaments and you can see I explicitly state that we would not crash his tournament, but also would not help him defend it.
Speznat
Speznat
Ah, thanks for giving more context and info. Maybe just talk to him again. And explaining it. Like how you explained it here. I think you guys can work it out xD

Party Hard.
A busy week on my end, but the game guide video on how to make steel in Mortal Online 2 is progressing well. Aiming to release it sometime next week. 🙂 Spoiler: Sometimes, making your intentions known may put others at ease or at the very least grant you safe passage.
Alright my friends we are growing, connecting to others on different Forums and Platforms. Inventations are being addressed given with RSVP's.. Kind of like a tribal council so lets show that MO2 class which produces positive results with these things Community. Standby for a little flux towards working together globally.😻