Will Herding / Animal etc care affect ritual pets ?

KebekLorde

Jan 27, 2022
Does anyone know if Henrik ever mentioned if undead pets will be affected by these skills ?

I'm fairly sure it was said that the ritual pets will count towards pet points through creature control and advanced creature control but does that apply to herding too. Considering they're undead I don't think it should but they're also based of the same system so it might. I honestly would love to know.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Does anyone know if Henrik ever mentioned if undead pets will be affected by these skills ?

I'm fairly sure it was said that the ritual pets will count towards pet points through creature control and advanced creature control but does that apply to herding too. Considering they're undead I don't think it should but they're also based of the same system so it might. I honestly would love to know.

Nobody wants this, but it would be cool to have like upkeep degen. In GW1 you had 4 bars of regen (as a caster) and each enchantment you held would give you one less bar. I think just an energy req would be fine. IMO they need to keep PP on the living side. Even tho it's 'creature control,' that whole part of the tree is dedicated to beast mastery. I know it's not MO1-ish, but all I ever remem about Necromancy is that IT WAS BAD (pet side) and people were bitching but they were using it, too. Then I quit.

Tashka

Dec 4, 2021
I think yes. Can't imagine people would go for necro pets without animal care.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Regardless if it does or not you wont be able to have a summon and also other pets (at least if it is like it was in MO1). For example It wasn't possible to have a death knight and also a horse to ride. You also couldn't stable summons so no way to hide your death knight.