Why did AC attack me?

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Every so often I get a DM from someone or see people complain in help chat “Why did AC attack me?” Or better “AC attacked me they are griefers”

I just want to be as transparent as possible we are a PvP guild and not in anyway into griefing players new or veteran.

We never attack unguilded players UNLESS their is some kind of provocation or reasoning behind them to be placed on our KOS list.

If your guild does not wish to be attacked by AC reach out to me [AC] Putzin#8460 on discord and we can discuss a possible NAP (Non-Aggression Pact). Otherwise, enjoy our PvP.

Last edited:

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I vividly remember one of my members, who just the day before had been helping AC defend Fab, being ganked while they were AFK at a crafting station inside of Tindrem. When i reached out, I was told AC has free reign to do what they want outside of Fab.

Granted, this was a long stint ago now. I would hope this statement does not intend to speak of the past, and instead the future.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I vividly remember one of my members, who just the day before had been helping AC defend Fab, being ganked while they were AFK at a crafting station inside of Tindrem. When i reached out, I was told AC has free reign to do what they want outside of Fab.

Granted, this was a long stint ago now. I would hope this statement does not intend to speak of the past, and instead the future.

I mean no real member of AC ganks inside towns anywhere past or present. It’s not the PvP we look for not even towards our enemies. Also we never have played in Tindrem not to say someone didn’t go there and do what you said.

But this post is too explain what has happened in the past of recent note and how we handle who we PvP with in the future. If there are guilds who would not like to PvP with us they can reach out and see if something can be worked out.

Reactions: Nefnate

Piet

May 28, 2020
To clarify do you attack any people who are guilded even if they haven't provoked or given reason?

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
To clarify do you attack any people who are guilded even if they haven't provoked or given reason?

Yes it would be up to the member at that point. And before you say it no I don’t consider this to be Random but do as you will.

• Haha
Reactions: Nefnate

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
Every so often I get a DM from someone or see people complain in help chat “Why did AC attack me?” Or better “AC attacked me they are griefers”

I just want to be as transparent as possible we are a PvP guild and not in anyway into griefing players new or veteran.

We never attack unguided players UNLESS their is some kind of provocation or reasoning behind them to be placed on our KOS list.

If your guild does not wish to be attacked by AC reach out to me [AC] Putzin#8460 on discord and we can discuss a possible NAP (Non-Aggression Pact). Otherwise, enjoy our PvP.
Sorry...... for the color scheme of this screenshot-- I was as shocked as you are, for my T. layout specs include a a black background for me.
I am responsible for inserting the emojis, and for paraphrasing something you wrote to fit char limits.
But, is this an example explaining the kind of thing [AC] would find provoking?

8cc916109ca9d9b7ce9b05386fb744bbbd3e0870.png

--[FORM]N.

• Love
Reactions: Serverus and Putzin

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
Sorry...... for the color scheme of this screenshot-- I was as shocked as you are, for my T. layout specs include a a black background for me.
I am responsible for inserting the emojis, and for paraphrasing something you wrote to fit char limits.
But, is this an example explaining the kind of thing [AC] would find provoking?

8cc916109ca9d9b7ce9b05386fb744bbbd3e0870.png

--[FORM]N.

I can tell you really care about the locally endangered dinosaur you will always have a home in Fabernum should you choose!

And to answer the question, no. :LOL:

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I'm more of a solo pve type player and was considering makiing a guild for myself so it would be less likely I would be mistaken for someones secret alt.

Not just my guild but having any guild typically makes you far more likely to be attacked

Piet

May 28, 2020
O and please don't get me wrong I think that's the best form of RPK I have ever heard because it essentially keeps noobs from being RPKed. I really like your guild system.

Reactions: Putzin

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
I am sorry but defined by the community that is random.

I don’t agree with that sentiment at all in fact I could argue this thread makes it completely unrandom stating that if you do not have an agreement with us then you agree to PvP us as we’re a PvP guild.

But it’s really semantics to me and if we’re placed on an ARPK list that’s fine to me but I don’t consider us RPK

Reactions: Serverus

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
You're better off just saying people should expect your guild to do whats in their best interest. Thats what mine will do. Trying to dance around labels is silly.

If people expect the worst, they may be pleasantly surprised when you don't kill them because you see no reason to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Serverus and Putzin

Piet

May 28, 2020
I don’t agree with that sentiment at all in fact I could argue this thread makes it completely unrandom stating that if you do not have an agreement with us then you agree to PvP us as we’re a PvP guild.

But it’s really semantics to me and if we’re placed on an ARPK list that’s fine to me but I don’t consider us RPK
I will give you it's more on the edge for sure. The thing is people who don't use the forums would be confused at best perhaps if you also added something about it to your recruit post in discord or something? If they don't use discord or the forums and you would give a NAP if they just asked then GG can't do more than that. I could see what you mean enough at that point to at least say Wardens wouldn't acknowledge it as rpk since it be publicly known anyone can get a nap if they just reach out.

Putzin

Oct 14, 2020
You're better off just saying people should expect your guild to what whats in their best interest. Thats what mine will do. Trying to dance around labels is silly.

If people expect the worst, they may be pleasantly surprised when you don't kill them because you see no reason to.

Yeah I think the labels and even worse the implications with the labels is dumb.

I'd at worst classify AC as RPK-Lite.

Is that a label or a beer?

I will give you it's more on the edge for sure. The thing is people who don't use the forums would be confused at best perhaps if you also added something about it to your recruit post in discord or something? If they don't use discord or the forums and you would give a NAP if they just asked then GG can't do more than that. I could see what you mean enough at that point to at least say Wardens wouldn't acknowledge it as rpk since it be publicly known anyone can get a nap if they just reach out.

Yeah I'll consider it but it's kind of hard to word in a short way

Piet

May 28, 2020
Yeah I think the labels and even worse the implications with the labels is dumb.

Is that a label or a beer?

Yeah I'll consider it but it's kind of hard to word in a short way
Sounds good broski. If you find a way let us know and we can set up a NAP but in the mean time we'll have some fun pvp ^_^

Reactions: Putzin