What is the Status of VII

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
What is the current status of the guild VII?

Is Qiksilver still related to it or are there currently two groups of VII, one former and one loyalist?

Reactions: Qik

Dastardly

May 29, 2020

Is Qiksilver still related to it or are there currently two groups of VII, one former and one loyalist?
Why not just ping one of us in discord?

We are active.

Some of the OG veterans are semi in-active right now due to IRL reasons.

Yes qik is around lol.

Anything further is frankly none of anyone's business.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
I'm on everyday for 8 hours, what you talking bout?
I’m asking if there was a split in Vii basically.
And if so what does that look like.

I’m under the impression that people in your guild are tagged levia karni or whatever. So that’s where the confusion is on my end.

like isn’t d-rider in levia

Reactions: Ibarruri

Dastardly

May 29, 2020
Nah... I doubt anyone is concerned considering you thought the best move here was to look silly on the forums.

Reactions: Lonrex
D

Deleted member 44

Tek looking for allies as him and the boys gettin their brains dunked in on the daily. TC won't even show their faces around GK anymore despite "owning" the GK keep.

Reactions: Tzone and Lonrex

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Tek looking for allies as him and the boys gettin their brains dunked in on the daily. TC won't even show their faces around GK anymore despite "owning" the GK keep.
We have people in gk right this second. We were there last night. And honestly I’m handing you guys wins because I feel bad that you need to Zerg tyrant with 20 mounteds to hold your town. Like you’re fuckn shit on foot relax.

• Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 44

Tzone

May 16, 2021
We have people in gk right this second. We were there last night. And honestly I’m handing you guys wins because I feel bad that you need to Zerg tyrant with 20 mounteds to hold your town. Like you’re fuckn shit on foot relax.
cool naked ratting in the off horse while losing every fight and running away when you have slightly more numbers.

Tough losing to empire in MK and then taking constant Ls in GK and not being able to live out of your keep.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
cool naked ratting in the off horse while losing every fight and running away when you have slightly more numbers.

Tough losing to empire in MK and then taking constant Ls in GK and not being able to live out of your keep.
I understand you guys are pretty upset. Things are in flux. If you want to plant your flag and declare victory because I occasionally hand you fights on top of your regears and priests be my guest. Your on hours are our off hours. I’m not doing anything much different than you by declaring victory in our prime time.
Also no one has ever lost to empire. Whatever you guys need to tell yourself though to explain why you can’t win any 1v1s vs nakeds fully geared in reptile or heavy carapace. Also you kids are typing at me not the other way around

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 44

Qik

Jun 2, 2020

Yeah we still here bruh. At the beginning of persistence we decided to slowly pull out of our alliance. Unfortunately that doesn't work very well and there was some salt and some drama, and a few of our best had left. We lost
Doomrider
Tzone
Jezzi
Fargus
Solario

These are ex VII members that are not associated with us anymore. Hopefully that clarifies some of your questions.

Reactions: Teknique

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Yeah we still here bruh. At the beginning of persistence we decided to slowly pull out of our alliance. Unfortunately that doesn't work very well and there was some salt and some drama, and a few of our best had left. We lost
Doomrider
Tzone
Jezzi
Fargus
Solario

These are ex VII members that are not associated with us anymore. Hopefully that clarifies some of your questions.
Thank you kindly for the clarification. Exactly what I was looking for

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I understand you guys are pretty upset. Things are in flux. If you want to plant your flag and declare victory because I occasionally hand you fights on top of your regears and priests be my guest. Your on hours are our off hours. I’m not doing anything much different than you by declaring victory in our prime time.
Also no one has ever lost to empire. Whatever you guys need to tell yourself though to explain why you can’t win any 1v1s vs nakeds fully geared in reptile or heavy carapace. Also you kids are typing at me not the other way around
Im not the one losing constantly to the point you have to allie up with Killox and still cant win.

Just today you some how wiped to chieften in risar dungeon with 20 people Dont undertand who you wipe with 20 to not even a real boss.
While hiding on alt 1.

Then you hide on alt 1 to gear up and try to gear up to attempt to log in on us by get wiped repeatedly.

Just a heads up your are like guild 10 to ally up with killox to try and take GK. We wiped Northorders 15 + Dreads 10 yesterday, the week before it was mana and dread, the week before that some other no names. At least killox knows how to fight in GK, you should let him call next time instead.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Im not the one losing constantly to the point you have to allie up with Killox and still cant win.

Just today you some how wiped to chieften in risar dungeon with 20 people Dont undertand who you wipe with 20 to not even a real boss.
While hiding on alt 1.

Then you hide on alt 1 to gear up and try to gear up to attempt to log in on us by get wiped repeatedly.

Just a heads up your are like guild 10 to ally up with killox to try and take GK. We wiped Northorders 15 + Dreads 10 yesterday, the week before it was mana and dread, the week before that some other no names. At least killox knows how to fight in GK, you should let him call next time instead.
Holy fuck you're affected kid. You're gonna get wiped twice very soon and start having a meltdown on the forums. Fuckn tourists jesus. No one cares about this play by play in a completely unrelated thread. Like i'm glad you won a couple fights and shit and i'm glad the story of your life is so exciting but no one asked.

Last edited: