WEST MYRLAND BANK

Feb 26, 2022
WMB2.0.jpg

WEST MYRLAND BANK
MI DISCORD:
Ibarruri#0121

After a decade working as a banker in Myrland, I have decided to launch my latest project. THE WEST MYRLAND BANK.
This new institution was created to serve the most demanding citizens of Myrland. This private bank will operate in an efficient and innovative discreet manner, with the sole aim of facilitating the financial operations of the various trading houses, kingdoms and guilds of western Myrland. Do not hesitate to contact the WMB to start working together.

Ruben Ibarruri, president of WMB.

WHAT SERVICES DOES THE WBM OFFER

PURCHASE AND SALE OF DEBT BONDS

If you run a guild or a kingdom, you know that the need for gold is endless.
The gigantic expenses will mean that no matter how powerful you are, your treasury will be empty.
In that case, you have two options. Go to a traditional lender and pan for gold, or issue debt.

At this time, the WMB has created this private debt market, so that you can issue bonds, in the conditions you want.
To issue bonds, we will use a single value.
A bonus is equivalent to a gold.
(Example: you issue 200 Debt Bonds, receive 200g cash in return)

Do you want to issue bonds at 1 month, at 5, at 1 year? With this flexible system, you will be able to have time to face your payments, flexibility and a multitude of options to operate with our bank.
We will buy them and allow you to access the financing you need in a comfortable and confidential way.
Your privacy will be guaranteed.

Your debt bonds will be safe in our bank. Join this exclusive service and garanty your liquidity.
This system is the natural evolution of my almost ten sucessfull years as a banker in Myrland.
I hope that WEST MYRLAND BANK
is the right tool to develop it.

GOLD TRANSER SERVICE
TOTAL GOLD TRANSFER

49,867G
THANKS TO EVERYONE!
One of my most successful services for years in Myrland, the bank transfer system, guarantees that you can operate comfortably without risking losing your gold on the dangerous roads of Myrland. Contact me and in exchange for a 6% fee, you can have a transfer in 48 hours in any city of Myrland
For those transfers less than 500g the standard cost will always be 50g.
WEST MYRLAND BANK
guarantees its gold 100%. You will never lose money with us.

WE NOT MAKE GOLD TRANSFER IN RED CITY OR JUNGLE CAMP

BANK DEPOSITS

Another of my old services, of proven quality and great success.
Do you want to secure your flows and guarantee a minimum monthly return on your fortune?
Well the
WMB offers you that possibility. Keep your coins in our vaults and you will see how your number increases little by little!

The minimum deposit will be 1000g and the WBM guarantees you a
monthly return of 1% ( Based on original deposit)
(the max deposit for person willl be 10.000g)
The minimum time to establish a deposit will be three months. After those two months you will be able to freely choose when to withdraw
the gold, without any consideration and enjoying a few extra coins in your pocket! And free!

In the future I will announce more services through the appropriate channels.

If you are one my old clients...be welcome! If you are new...Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to be a client of our exclusive bank. We are waiting for you!

Ruben Ibarruri, president of WMB

Last edited:

Dixie

Jan 27, 2022
Feels like a Nigerian Prince just mass emailed the MO community. Anyone with means to have that sort of gold can surely move it without trusting in someone's kickstarter. What if in 2 months your only business relation can not support your overhead of guarantees? If this is not a troll, I hope it works out because it's very cool to have such a player driven creation; Its a great novelty, GL

MolagAmur

Jul 15, 2020
Feels like a Nigerian Prince just mass emailed the MO community. Anyone with means to have that sort of gold can surely move it without trusting in someone's kickstarter. What if in 2 months your only business relation can not support your overhead of guarantees? If this is not a troll, I hope it works out because it's very cool to have such a player driven creation; Its a great novelty, GL
It worked well in MO1. Used it many times. Lots of people did.

I laughed at the Nigerian Prince part though.

Feb 26, 2022

I am not a troll. I've been doing this for 12 years in this community and everyone knows me. You can ask about me.

Feb 26, 2022
WEST MYRLAND BANK OFFERS LENDING GOLD SERVICE.
If you are one of my old clients or a guild leader in need of liquidity, do not hesitate to come to us. We will serve you. We offer personalized attention tailored to your needs.

Reactions: Raknor and Ibarruri
Feb 26, 2022
NOW, GOLD TRANSFER UPDATE PRICE 6%!
THE BEST MYRLAND MARKET PRICE!
NOT TAKE RISK! NOT ALLOW BANDITS AND SCOUNDRELS STOLEN THE GOLD YOU WIN WITH HARD WORK!

TRANSFER YOUR GOLD WITH WEST MYRLAND BANK!

We have gold deposits in Meduli-Tindrem-Fabernum-Vadda-Bakty-MK

Ibarruri

May 28, 2020
Meduli
View attachment 3725

WEST MYRLAND BANK
MI DISCORD:
Ibarruri#0121

After a decade working as a banker in Myrland, I have decided to launch my latest project. THE WEST MYRLAND BANK.
This new institution was created to serve the most demanding citizens of Myrland. This private bank will operate in an efficient and innovative discreet manner, with the sole aim of facilitating the financial operations of the various trading houses, kingdoms and guilds of western Myrland. Do not hesitate to contact the WMB to start working together.

Ruben Ibarruri, president of WMB.

WHAT SERVICES DOES THE WBM OFFER

PURCHASE AND SALE OF DEBT BONDS

If you run a guild or a kingdom, you know that the need for gold is endless.
The gigantic expenses will mean that no matter how powerful you are, your treasury will be empty.
In that case, you have two options. Go to a traditional lender and pan for gold, or issue debt.

At this time, the WMB has created this private debt market, so that you can issue bonds, in the conditions you want.
To issue bonds, we will use a single value.
A bonus is equivalent to a gold.
(Example: you issue 200 Debt Bonds, receive 200g cash in return)

Do you want to issue bonds at 1 month, at 5, at 1 year? With this flexible system, you will be able to have time to face your payments, flexibility and a multitude of options to operate with our bank.
We will buy them and allow you to access the financing you need in a comfortable and confidential way.
Your privacy will be guaranteed.

Your debt bonds will be safe in our bank. Join this exclusive service and garanty your liquidity.
This system is the natural evolution of my almost ten sucessfull years as a banker in Myrland.
I hope that WEST MYRLAND BANK
is the right tool to develop it.

GOLD TRANSER SERVICE

One of my most successful services for years in Myrland, the bank transfer system, guarantees that you can operate comfortably without risking losing your gold on the dangerous roads of Myrland. Contact me and in exchange for a 6% fee, you can have a transfer in 48 hours in any city of Myrland
For those transfers less than 500g the standard cost will always be 50g.
WEST MYRLAND BANK
guarantees its gold 100%. You will never lose money with us.

WE NOT MAKE GOLD TRANSFER IN RED CITY,, JUNGLE CAMP

BANK DEPOSITS

Another of my old services, of proven quality and great success.
Do you want to secure your flows and guarantee a minimum monthly return on your fortune?
Well the
WMB offers you that possibility. Keep your coins in our vaults and you will see how your number increases little by little!

The minimum deposit will be 1000g and the WBM guarantees you a
monthly return of 1% ( Based on original deposit)
(the max deposit for person willl be 10.000g)
The minimum time to establish a deposit will be three months. After those two months you will be able to freely choose when to withdraw
the gold, without any consideration and enjoying a few extra coins in your pocket! And free!

In the future I will announce more services through the appropriate channels.

If you are one my old clients...be welcome! If you are new...Do not hesitate to contact me if you want to be a client of our exclusive bank. We are waiting for you!

Ruben Ibarruri, president of WMB

Reactions: WEST MYRLAND BANK