Veteran Points? What's the news on this? Henrik or anyone say anything yet?

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
If they are going to have some type of vet system in game anyway, then I do not see why they would not be able to have it spill over from the previous game as well.

I don't really need stuff from the original game. But it is what we was told was going to happen.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
If they are going to have some type of vet system in game anyway, then I do not see why they would not be able to have it spill over from the previous game as well.

I don't really need stuff from the original game. But it is what we was told was going to happen.
imo stuff like that is unfair in the eyes of some new AND old players. i think a vet cape is not so much of a big deal but i still consider it as too much.

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I am not talking about items, I am talking about points going towards the vet skills that will already be in the game at some point.

It will be the same over time when new players come in and older players have already built up points.

I personally do not care either way though because I will still be playing no matter what happens.

I just though that maybe Henrik could be introducing this veteran system as means to somewhat fulfill what he initially suggested.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
I am not talking about items, I am talking about points going towards the vet skills that will already be in the game at some point.

It will be the same over time when new players come in and older players have already built up points.

I personally do not care either way though because I will still be playing no matter what happens.

I just though that maybe Henrik could be introducing this veteran system as means to somewhat fulfill what he initially suggested.
this sounds even more broken, depending on what you can do with the vet points.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
here is the solution: give the self claimed vets a fitting title when they reached a certain MO1 subscription time.

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
Yeah, we really do not know yet. From the UI it looks like they are going to be skills of some kind.
my idea from the beginning was that the veteran point system is to extend some action and profession skills without the influence of MO1 or MO2 subscription time, i hope they will change it to that.

Last edited:

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
my idea from the beginning was that the veteran point system is to extend some action and profession skills without the influence of MO1 or MO2 subscription time, i hope they will change it to that.

That could be what they are intending as well.

Hayasa

Aug 26, 2020
transfer anything (capes too) from MO1 to MO2 would be one of the most ridiculous things that can happen to MO2. (it will happen when i understand Henrik right)

explain that to people who had no chance to play MO1 or vets who lost their account logins or dont want to connect their old MO1 account(s).

you rly must have a small ePepe that you want "your fame" transfered to a new game where everyone should have the same fundament just to make new players jealous and show off your childish superiority. "vets" (people who subbed) have more knowledge which is advantage enough.
Are they going to transfer the tombstones of dead MO players?

Reactions: Amadman

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
There is no transfer of items or wealth from MO1. There may be some form of recognition or a cosmetic/title. That is it. Period. Confirmed, by Henrik.

The Veteran Point system, as spoken about by Henrik in an old stream, will govern additional skill points for our characters. I believe I remember him saying something akin to, "It will reward players who specialize in their skill trees".

This infers, to me, that you will potentially get reward points for every skill you have at a high level: perhaps with the lowest reward at 70, and the highest reward for 100.