User not found

Crownous68

Mar 13, 2023
When I try to login it says User not found I played for about 12 hours and really enjoyed the game but I can't get back in. What's happened?

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Robmo on Discord:

**User not found**

As our servers are having issues, this message may come up while attempting to log in.

We recommend you wait until we resolve the issues and make an update in #updates

@everyone

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It didn't delete your char. I like to tell myself things like "don't worry, it's not possible that it deleted my char!" And it's usually true except for in instances involving SV so YOU DUNNO, but I was able to log in. Stuff is still weird, but it didn't delete :)

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
One thing you can try if this persists is to check your Steam’s privacy settings and set it to “public”. Mine was doing the same thing and it was set to “private”. Once i changed it i was able to log in.

Xunila

May 28, 2020
Germany
One thing you can try if this persists is to check your Steam’s privacy settings and set it to “public”. Mine was doing the same thing and it was set to “private”. Once i changed it i was able to log in.

This sounds strange. Login shouldn't be connected to privacy settings.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
This sounds strange. Login shouldn't be connected to privacy settings.
I agree, and it never used to be an issue until this latest patch. However it worked for me and a few guildmates. Im wondering if whatever they are doing to fight the ddos has something to do with it. Maybe doesnt like hidden/private accounts. Not sure.