Trees

Nenju

May 28, 2020
sausage lake
if we get this feature we should also get this on stone, would be neat to see if someone is harvesting instead of having to give the nodes a wack and check.

but im affraid such a mechanic causes huge fps/stess on server/performance?

Reactions: PatWins

Neftan

May 28, 2020
My Mind
if we get this feature we should also get this on stone, would be neat to see if someone is harvesting instead of having to give the nodes a wack and check.

but im affraid such a mechanic causes huge fps/stess on server/performance?
Yes, it would cause some stress, and it annoying to animate. That is why I suggested instead of having them fall down / stones break, just showing them damaged. I have covered both in my Interactive World thread.

TheTyGuy

May 28, 2020
I think it would be a good idea since if theres a tree in your way while you are sieging you just chop it down, plus theres just so many trees in mo2 it would be cool to chop the trees down with a falling animation.

TheTyGuy

May 28, 2020
Terrible idea. Strilan and his 18 woodcutter bots would turn the continent into the Mojave Desert in no time at all
it would literally be the same as mo1 but when the tree has got no more wood left it just falls down and when its fully restocked spawns in again like a few hours later

Slammington Unchained

May 28, 2020
it would literally be the same as mo1 but when the tree has got no more wood left it just falls down and when its fully restocked spawns in again like a few hours later
A few hours later there won't be a tree in sight with the mighty Sapper Daddy bot/macros

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
And bigger nodes of trees and stones i mena come on 80kg stone and depleted i mena a fucking giant rocj habe tons of stone beforr running out. Same would be with trees they just need to increase that stuff. More shit in nodes, less grindy less second job online = more fun

Reactions: Raziel

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Would be a good indicator in case they have the same system for wood/rock gathering as MO1. Depleted nodes look different from 50% and fully restored ones.

Raziel

Jan 30, 2021
Switzerland
And bigger nodes of trees and stones i mena come on 80kg stone and depleted i mena a fucking giant rocj habe tons of stone beforr running out. Same would be with trees they just need to increase that stuff. More shit in nodes, less grindy less second job online = more fun

I agree 100% !!!! That’s usually the issue with this sort of games. They have little content. So they artificially create more content by forcing you to farm 8h a day if you really wish to play the game. I sincerely hope MO2 will work on that a bit or we know how it will end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Speznat

Avenoma

Jan 14, 2021
I agree 100% !!!! That’s usually the issue with this sort of games. They have little content. So they artificially create more content by forcing you to farm 8h a day if you really wish to play the game. I sincerely hope MO2 will work on that a bit or we know how it will end.
you called chopping down and tree farming. youre doing to wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: