Toxai Resource Suggestion

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Currently Toxai is a very beautiful city visited by no one for the most part as there is not much there, which is a real shame given how beautiful the city is.

My suggestions are:
  • Add Seadew spawns to the beaches.
  • Add underwater resources for players to gather. Maybe sunken chests?
  • Add a small amount of Brownwood on the island in the center.
  • Add a new animal there with a resource worth farming.
  • Add fishing
Just these improvements alone would make it more worthwhile for players to take some time away from the rest of Myrland and do something different every once in a while.

Bicorps

Jun 27, 2020
Currently Toxai is a very beautiful city visited by no one for the most part as there is not much there, which is a real shame given how beautiful the city is.

My suggestions are:
  • Add Seadew spawns to the beaches.
  • Add underwater resources for players to gather. Maybe sunken chests?
  • Add a small amount of Brownwood on the island in the center.
  • Add a new animal there with a resource worth farming.
  • Add fishing
Just these improvements alone would make it more worthwhile for players to take some time away from the rest of Myrland and do something different every once in a while.

Make Toxai and MK 2 different faction so we can fight between these 2 city.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zbuciorn and Rhias

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
I was excited to see that they had added Saburra to the area and started making plans to live there, then saw that there was no crusher and moved on.
Maybe they have added one since, not sure.

D

Deleted member 44

I was excited to see that they had added Saburra to the area and started making plans to live there, then saw that there was no crusher and moved on.
Maybe they have added one since, not sure.
It has a crusher now. Toxai will become more viable once they fix the ocean route to the jungle. Right now if you swim from Toxai to the jungle you will fall to your death.

Reactions: Rorry

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Good time to bump this thread.

@Herius

Please put something in Toxai? There is nothing here. Granum, firmwood, spongewood, and pigs. A bandit camp up in the valley. How is this town supposed to be livable or have anything worth exporting? What is the purpose of this town, exactly?

Reactions: Kokolo and Rhias

Sneeze

Mar 24, 2021
seadew i think would be a mistake should keep the potion mats pretty spread out. toxai should have black and ironwoods and good fishing when its added.

D

Deleted member 44

Good time to bump this thread.

@Herius

Please put something in Toxai? There is nothing here. Granum, firmwood, spongewood, and pigs. A bandit camp up in the valley. How is this town supposed to be livable or have anything worth exporting? What is the purpose of this town, exactly?
You have Razorbacks, Black Bears, Brown Bears, Wolves, Springboks, Horses, and Bandits. They could have added more that I am unaware of.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
You have Razorbacks, Black Bears, Brown Bears, Wolves, Springboks, Horses, and Bandits. They could have added more that I am unaware of.
There are not Springbok in the valley west of Toxai. Hopefully fishing adds something more interesting than common animals to that area.

Rhias

May 28, 2020
Actually Toxai got a huge bamboo forst in their valley. I don't get it why there isn't a single animal expect the pigs in front of the stable.

Kuthara

Jan 4, 2021
There are not Springbok in the valley west of Toxai. Hopefully fishing adds something more interesting than common animals to that area.

Fishing made Toxai No1 for gold farming for a very long time in MO1. Does not mean they will do it again for MO2 but it makes sense that it is a fishing town.

Reactions: Deleted member 44
D

Deleted member 44

Not sure what you consider Toxai valley. Between Toxia and MK there are boks unless they have recently removed them.

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Not sure what you consider Toxai valley. Between Toxia and MK there are boks unless they have recently removed them.
I think they must have removed them? I've been crawling around there lately and unless it's a tiny isolated spawn it's all razorback, bears, and horses. There are no wolves or springbok in there that I've seen lately. Which after yesterday I'm grateful for, I lowkey hate wolves rn.

Runaljod

Jan 3, 2021
Especially the Toxai being a Sheevran settlement, it would make sense to have something for alchemists to do there.

Reactions: Kokolo

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
Especially the Toxai being a Sheevran settlement, it would make sense to have something for alchemists to do there.
Exactly! I'm glad somebody gets the idea. Also I really really want that treasure diving side activity.