The Chronicles of Myrland

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
jXHd9TA.jpg

WELCOME TO THE CHRONICLES OF MYRLAND

We are a unofficial network and community discord server brought together by individuals and guilds throughout Mortal Online 2. Nave is our world and Myrland our land in who we as freeman make our own history, may it be in slaying World Bosses, discovering the newest Mystery, founding a thriving Settlement of players or claiming the throne as the strongest Guild.

Welcome Adventurer!
We are hoping you will become a part of this network for the future, the politics and the stories of Mortal Online 2 that are yet to come and be told off. Play the game with us!

We have come together to give the community of Mortal Online 2 an unofficial place to chat and meet, to help grow and build the community in its future to sustain the game and its longevity by creating events and other activities. Individuals such as Adventurers or Solo players and Leaders of Guilds and Settlements have a place and voice here. We are in no case someones private Army and no Zerg, we are a virtual network that strifes to first and foremost help the community of Mortal Online 2 to become a better place for newer players and veterans. We have no Leader, we all act on mutual goals like trades, exchanges, group fights, guild wars, politics, settlements and more.

One of the main reasons we created this discord server is to guide new players and generate healthy activity within the community but also allowing players their freedom of speech, while not being targeted by official MO2 discord or forum moderators. Exchanges such as trades, mercenary services, fightings, projects and other sorts of collabs happen here.

JOIN THIS DISCORD: https://discord.gg/XrbPNXjjZ7

Last edited:

Grisù

Sep 3, 2020
Nice declaration of intents, such humanity very friendly.

After crawling this forum for a while, considering that the game hasn't been released yet and reading all the threads talking about helping, banking, body guarding, self promoting to white knights wardens of nice playing; I'm starting to fear that there aren't any PKs and criminals left to play in MO2 anymore.

Do have I to play the bad guy this time? cause I'm a very low skilled player,
honestly I don't think to be able to contrast this big good guys inflation we are experiencing here.

heidi.gif

MyrmexThraxvágr

May 28, 2020
France
discord.gg
Hands across Myrland ?

This is just a inofficial shit chat place for the community of Mortal Online 2. Since veterans and others due to past histories or cause of other sort of past cannot join the official MO2 discord. Also where we can actively gather informations, offer our services and help new players get into the world of Nave.
The dance of dynasties? A meetplace for Guild or settlement Leaders.

I am changing names and stuff ... still figuring out how to go about this.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
This is just a inofficial shit chat place for the community of Mortal Online 2. Since veterans and others due to past histories or cause of other sort of past cannot join the official MO2 discord. Also where we can actively gather informations, offer our services and help new players get into the world of Nave.
The dance of dynasties? A meetplace for Guild or settlement Leaders.

I am changing names and stuff ... still figuring out how to go about this.
Only good with community hubs. Was just a joke from a movie.

Reactions: MyrmexThraxvágr