Tell Me About The World:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
Let's assume MO2 is working as a sandbox. There's gotta be stuff happening, right? Politics, war stories. Imagine I've never played the game, who dares to step up and try to write a 1000~ word piece on what's going on in the world cuz I'm putting my money on the side of IT CAN'T BE DONE. Not like so and so owns this keep or whatever, but what is actually HAPPENING?! I know I could have done it at any time in MO1.

This thread will be here, watch it slowly scroll downwards. The challenge is there.

Winner will get a to-be-determined prize of immeasurable worth.

Alroavin

Sep 5, 2020
I am the first and last in this pointless thread. Dear Lady or Sir, please give me your prize of immeasurable value!

Nisse

Jun 17, 2021
Anyone who actually knows what’s going on is unlikely to reveal it.

I would guess the most common item on many groups agendas is trying to integrate the swarms of new players who don’t understand the game, don’t understand what the politics can be like, don’t understand the consequences of the tags they are wearing, don’t even fully understand the consequences of their own actions.

Go long in drama stonks. Feels good to be in a micro-guild with people I’ve known for a long time.

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
At some point, typically, some two or three guild leaders will think it is indubitably clever to reprise their greatest hit of all time and pretend (comfortably in advance of any real ability to prosecute war against each other) to be at each other's throats, with much forum warfare and rattling of their weapons of choice, THEN reveal that they are all part of some brilliantly conceived troll as well as a grand alliance that will control the world... of Nave, much to the plaudits of their own trrops and the amusement of the children.
— That is, unless they have the good sense to realise that it's never the same the second time, or can't find the time to devote to pulling it off, or are just too tired this time around.

In case this doesn't happen, I apologise for any anti-climax this telegraphing of the punch may have caused.

Last edited:

Morgenes

Jan 30, 2022
Anyone who actually knows what’s going on is unlikely to reveal it.

I would guess the most common item on many groups agendas is trying to integrate the swarms of new players who don’t understand the game, don’t understand what the politics can be like, don’t understand the consequences of the tags they are wearing, don’t even fully understand the consequences of their own actions.

Go long in drama stonks. Feels good to be in a micro-guild with people I’ve known for a long time.
This.
Atm we are more in an early chaotic state.
There are too many new joiners (+new guilds) who do not understand the scope of their actions and how this might evolve in the future.

It will need a few alliances to build and conquer for others to understand that this games story evolves mostly around giant empires and that you need to join them to fully experience what MO has to offer or cope with being just a marginal note in the history. (of course with enough effort also small guilds can cause a footprint, but this needs effort and dedication for small guilds)

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Nothing is going on because nobody can be sieged. Those that have territory cant be touched, and those that don't cant do anything about it.
drama doesn’t start until people start losing keeps.