TCE Recruiting new and veteran members of the community!

Alvotroz

Mar 6, 2022
The Corrupted Empire is recruiting!

Who are we?:
The Corrupted Empire, or TCE as known in the community, is recruiting veterans and newer mortals to join our Guild! We are looking for strong-willed individuals looking to join TCE to play all PvX content! We have deep roots in communities in Arma, New world, Starbase, Darkfall, Crowfall, Planetside, and Gloria Victis. I'm sure we have someone or something here to peek your interest.

What can we offer?:
-
A stable team and non-toxic environment in game and out of game. (Via Discord)
- helpful community members and staff for any issues regarding learning the game and mechanics
- Assistance with growing into mortal online and a stable gaming community if your interested in other titles in the future.

What do we want from you?:
-
18+
- Prefer a mic for easier discord communications, but active in guild chat is enough for us
- a Team player

What is our "rules":
-
RPK is totally fine in our playbook. We want to go and be a Murderer? TCE leads will not stop you in that regard, your playstyle is not something we want to impede. Play it safe and who knows, maybe there will be other members in the guild who would want to join you in your little "adventures"
- Please join the discord and stay informed on events going on within the community, all we ask is that you know what's going on and where.
- We want to keep a clean and chill community for all members coming and going, so please refrain from Racism, Sexism or blatant hostility within our chats.
-Please, all we ask is to keep the toxicity out of the guild. We are here to play the game and grow as a community.

What's the Goal?:
We plan on doing all content available in Mortal online. This includes Dungeons, PVP, PVE, bandit farms, Boss farms, Mining, Botany, Alchemy, Taming, and any sort of event that goes on in mortal online. Not everyone who Joins TCE is expected to be a Bloody monster with a Blade, we want crafters, engineers and the likes to join in the ranks so that we can be a cohesive team with every activity. We are Fairly new to the Mortal online 2 scene, we played Mortal online 1 almost a Decade ago and looking to make new friends as we forge a new chapter in the TCE community.

Alright, my interest was peeked. How do I join?:
Reach out to a recruiter! DM Alvotroz#0666 on discord and I can get you a discord link!

Attachments

• 132.png
    132.png
    195 KB · Views: 0