Taming, Creature Control, what to tame 1st???

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
So i'm trying to tame a razorback as it is the first animal i can think of i can tame and send it to attack a Bandit for example.

I learned Taming and CC 1 and can tame horses, pigs, bush pigs but not a young razorback or razorback..

Skill is 74, CC is around 90.

What to tame?

I read inneed the mammalia Lore, but i have it for pigs as well.

2nd question where to buy the books for animal care, beastmastery, herding...?
Couldnt find them in Tindrem or Fabernum.

Im not sure yet, i maybe want the Dominator Skill, but foremost i want to have a pet i can send for an attack to test further...

Thanks in advance
have fun, Stun o/

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
You might try taming a wisent to level your taming up some more.
Domination is not implemented in the game yet.
Try killing a couple of razorbacks and skinning or cooking them, they have different lore than regular pigs.
The books you need will cost close to 200 gold, so be prepared. It is a long trip to jungle camp.

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
So what then is Creature Control 1 for?
I get i need to travel to the JC and make a lot of money i dont even have.
hm... seems this build takes more than 2 days to be finished ^^

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Creature control gives pet points. Advanced Creature control will raise your skill from 90 to 100. Leveling pets may also do this, albeit more slowly.

MomoWang

May 7, 2021
Suggestion to level up your taming.... Reduce your taming level in the Skills panel to less than 70, say like 75-67. Start reading the Taming book again. Logoff and come back in a few hours. Taming reads to 100, or at least it did one or two patches ago.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Have you butchered Razorback to increase your lore.

I don’t actually know exactly what it is but it is only loosely related to suina. You probably only have partial knowledge of razorbacks

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
Have you butchered Razorback to increase your lore.

I don’t actually know exactly what it is but it is only loosely related to suina. You probably only have partial knowledge of razorbacks
This. Get your lore up with a few kills. Your skills are suffcient to get a low-mid tier Razorback, if not a max level.