Talus Confederation Actions

• Thread starter Deleted member 44
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44

Do you know how he got in?
Well considering we just built the house and no one but us was in it but us, and he was just shooting arrows from the outside I can only imagine that he went to an alt server and then logged back to main. But that would be considered against the rules, right?

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
Well considering we just built the house and no one but us was in it but us, and he was just shooting arrows from the outside I can only imagine that he went to an alt server and then logged back to main. But that would be considered against the rules, right?
yeah ban hammer without a doubt

Reactions: Waalan

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
SV won't accept that video as evidence of anything, I don't think. Unfortunately, it wasn't being recorded by the other character.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Didn’t they say you weren’t allowed to do this to exploit into other peoples keeps

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
SV won't accept that video as evidence of anything, I don't think. Unfortunately, it wasn't being recorded by the other character.
Its enough evidence to look into it. They have the time it happened, they have the people involved. Its pretty easy for them to see if he switched alt servers to get in.
So i'd just say you're wrong.

Reactions: Najwalaylah

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Its enough evidence to look into it. They have the time it happened, they have the people involved. Its pretty easy for them to see if he switched alt servers to get in.
You’re allowed to do this in your own keep. There is nothing to look at. The announcement clearly stated don’t do this to other peoples keep to kill and cause damage.

CrgHck

Jan 27, 2022
Stockholm
wouldnt it be a 2hr cooldown to switch back and forth like that ?

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Sorry, but I have seen too many videos that clearly capture exploits that they have done nothing about to think that they will act on this one where the exploit is off screen.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
Sorry, but I have seen too many videos that clearly capture exploits that they have done nothing about to think that they will act on this one where the exploit is off screen.
Off server*