SV Stock trading in NA

Draug

May 22, 2021
Sverige
www.vikingsonshrooms.com
Henrik has mentioned sharing a link for NA members to trade the Star Vault stock, but I have yet to see him do it, so here is one broker.
Please add more if you know any that trades the SV stock outside Sweden.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
The real question is, why havent we been calling Henrik by his third name ( Wydeen ) instead?

😆

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Well for one its an otcmkts (over the counter markets) which is a very dodgy place to buy stocks. There is very little transparency and oversight. Thats where all the companies that cant, or wont, comply with regular market’s rules and regulations go to trade. Its the back alley of trading and often where all sorts of pump and dump schemes, and fraudulent companies operate.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
Well for one its an otcmkts (over the counter markets) which is a very dodgy place to buy stocks. There is very little transparency and oversight. Thats where all the companies that cant, or wont, comply with regular market’s rules and regulations go to trade. Its the back alley of trading and often where all sorts of pump and dump schemes, and fraudulent companies operate.
Pretty simplistic, OTC has different classifications. Caveat emptor, pink, OTCQB and more inbetween.

Farligbonde

Jan 7, 2021

Yeah but this dosen't mean that Fidelity is a scam.
It's one of the biggest brokers in US

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I thought about buying some on my fidelity account some time ago for shits and giggles but they charge a $50 foreign security transaction fee per order.

I think it was at .07 at the time. So I probably could have made up for the fee selling to the current bidders.

Though another issue was that volume was 0. So not much trade going on there.

KristPom

Nov 22, 2021
And no one can simply share Star Vault stocks because they can only be obtained by registering for the trading site. There, all stocks are gathered, and they can refer to countries other than Sweden. However, the rates will be different. If you're interested, there's a scale of values on that website, as well as a block of stocks down the bottom. Trading is a little different; it's all about rates and algorithms, but brokers do give information about futures, instruments, stocks, and bonds on occasion. And if you get into it a bit deeper, you get into platforms like https://fbs.com/ if you really want to succeed.

Last edited:

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
Damn 12 cent stock price. That's less than most crap coins. Though I only really buy stocks and crypto through Coinbase and Robinhood. Transferring stocks and crypto stuff on lesser known websites winds up being such a pain that it's not even worth the money

ArcaneConsular

Oct 27, 2021
I try not to invest in things I like. Because if MO2 bombs then not only will I be disappointed but I'll lose a lot of money. On the flip if you invest in a company you hate even if it crashes you're still a little satisfied

• Haha
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Tzone

May 16, 2021
You can use fidelity to trade SV stocks in america. Dont know if its been mentioned here yet.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
Note that there is a $50 foreign settlement fee on such trades though.

So will probably not want to make small trades.
Is this when you pull money out? I never heard people saying they were having this issue.

colinknoxquv

Dec 19, 2021
Thanks for the information! There are so many things I should take into consideration. I am still new to all this, but I am learning. It is quite difficult for me, so I always try to be attentive to everything. One of my friends suggested in order to not lose a lot of money, to use free robots to learn more about this way of trading and to become more confident before purchasing a commercial one. Thanks to it, I started to understand trading a lot better and I am more sure when I am buying one. I think it is the best for beginners.

Last edited: