? Stamina Penalty using bows ?

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
I have 84 ST + 20 from the two Alvarin Glade Gifts.
I have made me some bows and e.g. one needs 94 , another 108 and one even 120 ST.
I know the bows with 108 and 120 are too exhausting for me, but also my bows that require 94 or 91 exhaust my stamina very quickly too so i need to eat smth. that gives stamina reserves or i need to rest.

In the help chat ingame someone said the Glade Gifts are bugged maybe?

Any hints?
I thought bows that require up to 104 would be all fine and i want one that is as much as close to 104.

Actually use a Longbow with that needs 84 iirc , but not sure my short recurve with 69 St requirement is better.

Thanks in Advance
have fun - Stun o/

Tzone

May 16, 2021
You also want to use bows just under your max str. So at 84 +20 you want to use a 103 str bow.

Stundorn

Jul 18, 2021
You also want to use bows just under your max str. So at 84 +20 you want to use a 103 str bow.
as i said using 91 and 96 ST req Bows drains my stamina really quick into grey, but why is that?

i read smth. about aiming technique and Marksmanship skill,
but not sure they'll help as i dont have a problem to pull the bow and get stam back quickly, but that i become exhausted every fight so quickly that i need to rest, to remove the grey penalty.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
as i said using 91 and 96 ST req Bows drains my stamina really quick into grey, but why is that?

i read smth. about aiming technique and Marksmanship skill,
but not sure they'll help as i dont have a problem to pull the bow and get stam back quickly, but that i become exhausted every fight so quickly that i need to rest, to remove the grey penalty.
Have you made any bows recently because there was a stam issue that got fixed a patch or two ago where the alverian +20 clade didnt work properly. Bows might have different stamina drains based on which patch there were made.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Sounds like you need to eat food high in stamina reserves, to replenish yours. Then you will have to rest less often. Be careful of your health reserves though, you will become overweight.