SPARTANS IN MORTAL ONLINE 2!?!?

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
issen is by far one of the worst players in game competing directly with tork and shadoweaver for the title

• Haha
Reactions: arcana

Northern Rooster

Apr 7, 2021
Did AC seriously just post a video of themselves "protecting" Fabernum while slaughtering loads of guildless nakeds in Fabernum? Good video though nice griefing 10/10 /claplong

Myth BUSTED!

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
Did AC seriously just post a video of themselves "protecting" Fabernum while slaughtering loads of guildless nakeds in Fabernum? Good video though nice griefing 10/10 /claplong

Myth BUSTED!
yes, this is called reaching. ac dont know the game or know how to fight. so they have guys like issen trying to show they are 'good players' and are beating jonah even though jonah does some of the most shit decision making + talks shit to people when he loses and grills his guild in the process. ac is just hyper inflated guild that plays with everyone where quantity over quality is accepted. honestly can't count on my hands the amount of times ive beat ac, while me dying to them is countable on one hand.. and that im not even sure of. while evelyn ive killed and watch be killed 5+ times in the same day.

• Haha
Reactions: arcana

Evelyn

Jan 6, 2021
You'd have to actually play the game first for any of that to be true, lmao.

Kaemik

Nov 28, 2020
I realize I'm talking about things you surely have little experience with. But when you're with someone whose attractive IRL, it actually doesn't matter much what your partner's online avatar looks like. Now hurry off, there is a new video of AC trashing their enemies for you to go troll.

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
I realize I'm talking about things you surely have little experience with. But when you're with someone whose attractive IRL, it actually doesn't matter much what your partner's online avatar looks like. Now hurry off, there is a new video of AC trashing their enemies for you to go troll.
thursar wife banned from gk cause too stinky

Truthshower

Mar 4, 2021
Really? I'll have to ask AC if we're banned from GK or not. Heard AC are the people we need to talk to if we decide we want to go there.
you should also ask the other 7 guilds there too while your at it, im sure it will get u far