Some inspiration for roman Towns/Ruins/Houses and maybe some future updates of Tindrem

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
somehow tindrem is somehow packed with too many objects. All houses are luxurious. I think it needs more monumantal buildings and a lot of space. But that's just my opinion. I like all the other cities very much.
The Romans always built a lot of very tall buildings.
I think fewer buildings and monomental buildings would be better.

Last edited:

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
The roman windows looked like that.
Wood and not marble was used.
Those are small details that bother me about Tindrem.

images.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
My proposition. If SV has a small team, just buy some cool models and focus fully on programming. Here some inspiration for roman houses. Maybe for the poor district ?images.jpg

images.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lufan

Najwalaylah

May 28, 2020
37.76655478735988, -122.48572468757628
If Tindrem doesn't have its Docks, Slums, and possibly light industrial areas yet, then let's suppose that the houses, so far, would be the more luxurious. That they are gleaming white and over-decorated is not really an argument against them being so. The (Imperial) Gardens, the Arena, and the district nearest the Arx Primoris rationally reflect the spending priorities of the Emperor and the nobility.

I really like the images, information, and variety you presented.

And without going into vulgar detail, I think the mosaics, etc., around Tindrem could be a bit more naughty. That would be kind of authantically Romanesque. (Maybe inside a bath-house with a pool. Beth Jedda had one.)

Reactions: Tuhtram

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020

unnamed (1).jpgunnamed (1).jpg

Anabolic Man

Sep 7, 2020
All cities look beautiful but tindrem is an exception (except the gardens and sewers (they are very nice) and you cant enter the castle and FPS is not very good !