singature test

bdon12345

Dec 28, 2020
Testing
6GCsm6B.png

Fuck ya

bdon12345

Dec 28, 2020
I think its the php call in the forums i haven't had the chance to check it out should only take the edit for the max input allowed. If i were them i would be more focused on building the cities then the forum as well but hey at least they responded

Svaar

Nov 4, 2020
Russia/Moscow
I think its the php call in the forums i haven't had the chance to check it out should only take the edit for the max input allowed. If i were them i would be more focused on building the cities then the forum as well but hey at least they responded
the forum should be monitored by a person who understands php and does not participate in the development of the game. in one word the administrator-moderator.

Reactions: bbihah and Vagrant

bdon12345

Dec 28, 2020
When you rule an empire things happen

*ooc* to avoid the too many characters signature error I manually input my imagur link currently it will not permanently apply as im on my phone.

For the image itself its a blend of creativity that only Grudge brings to the table. This guys art is only but a glint in the fighting skill proven so far. Carrier pigeons are stationed at every bank they lead to a place where you can discord*dance*