Server’s been taking a dump all day. Come on SV.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Absolute garbage. Lag everywhere, cant kill mobs, cant do dungeons, keep getting kicked from server, people going invisible. There were 2 server restarts in the last 6 hours and still the server is still crapping itself.

GG SV.

Last edited:

CherryKush

Jan 25, 2022
"If I could have any super power in the world it'd be to shoot spaghetti "code" from my fingertips..." 🍝

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
Isn't this like after every major patch?

It's either you play the hell out of it on patch day to get the unbalanced drops before they nerf them or take a few days off after a patch for them to fix their shit.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Things never quite work out the way you planned when you run an mmorpg, I've seen it all too often. Just about every one that I've played has had this problem, especially when a patch this large lands.

Just finished a half hour session, from my experience it seemed okay. Only thing I didn't like was the reagent prices at the magic vendor went up by like 300%. I used to be able to buy a good amount of reagents with just one gold, now I need 3.

Seems like SV wanted to bring us some of that inflation with this patch. 😡

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
Things never quite work out the way you planned when you run an mmorpg, I've seen it all too often. Just about every one that I've played has had this problem, especially when a patch this large lands.

Just finished a half hour session, from my experience it seemed okay. Only thing I didn't like was the reagent prices at the magic vendor went up by like 300%. I used to be able to buy a good amount of reagents with just one gold, now I need 3.

Its just price gouging because people know that there is an influx of players that want to try elementalism. Nothing but greedy players exploiting the hype of the new magic school.

Extraction timers have been cut to 8 seconds so metals are actually way easier to make now. Prices will crater in a few weeks as everyone will be shitting steel.

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
Its just price gouging because people know that there is an influx of players that want to try elementalism. Nothing but greedy players exploiting the hype of the new magic school.

Extraction timers have been cut to 8 seconds so metals are actually way easier to make now. Prices will crater in a few weeks as everyone will be shitting steel.
I meant the npc magic vendors in town, not sure if I missed it in the patch notes but they definitely jacked up the prices of reagents like sulfur, nitre and calamine.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021

eh, I don't even use long bow arrows and I always put at least 2g in on arrows. Some regs were too cheap. I dunno if I feel they should have raised the price on stuff like ichor. It makes me wonder what will happen to messing... speaking of metal, Jack. I kinda feel like the extraction timer thing isn't gonna affect that much haha.

Tho, I do think that they need to make it so we can LOOT STAX N BAG THEM since this mining craze is starting.

Jackdstripper

Jan 8, 2021
server down now for the rest of the weekend. Rombo pretty much said “ sorry, we totally fucked it. Nothing is working and nobody’s here to fix it till monday.” Not verbatim, but pretty much the same meaning.

1677877358379.gif

Reactions: Gnidex

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
server down now for the rest of the weekend. Rombo pretty much said “ sorry, we totally fucked it. Nothing is working and nobody’s here to fix it till monday.” Not verbatim, but pretty much the same meaning.

View attachment 5561

heh. Bad mojo for taking the game in the wrong direction. SV... lol. I already feel like it's time 2 quit so this doesn't mean much, except knowing that SV is fucking up again and losing more customers.

The idea is so simple... give us tools to 'build' in our sandbox. Not just build build, but influence the world. Shoulda been added more shit like that, instead they continue to add trailer content, but your pop for a game like this isn't gonna be off a trailer... they will leave. The pop builds from the ground up. There need to be way more things at the base level, the 'nub level,' you call it new player experience but some players never leave there.

There needs to be a successful and necessary loop for 'low effort' population, too. They just need to be involved.

It's like do ya wanna make a good sandbox or not...

oykd

Nov 26, 2020
heh. Bad mojo for taking the game in the wrong direction. SV... lol. I already feel like it's time 2 quit so this doesn't mean much, except knowing that SV is fucking up again and losing more customers.

The idea is so simple... give us tools to 'build' in our sandbox. Not just build build, but influence the world. Shoulda been added more shit like that, instead they continue to add trailer content, but your pop for a game like this isn't gonna be off a trailer... they will leave. The pop builds from the ground up. There need to be way more things at the base level, the 'nub level,' you call it new player experience but some players never leave there.

There needs to be a successful and necessary loop for 'low effort' population, too. They just need to be involved.

It's like do ya wanna make a good sandbox or not...
Pax Dei :D

Reactions: Gnidex

finegamingconnoisseur

May 29, 2020
www.youtube.com
They really need to post this sudden unexpected shut down on the game's main menu, forums, website, Twitter, Steam and Reddit.

As it is, most people probably won't even know what is going on when they try to play and won't be able to do so for the whole weekend.

Reactions: Amadman

Wyndorn

Apr 20, 2022
Uuhhh the cost of steel isn't extraction timers, lol

Gnidex

Feb 2, 2022
They really need to post this sudden unexpected shut down on the game's main menu, forums, website, Twitter, Steam and Reddit.

As it is, most people probably won't even know what is going on when they try to play and won't be able to do so for the whole weekend.
That this isn't being updated AT ALL besides a post from Robmo on discord should let anyone know that this ship is being sailed by a clown crew.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
is that your discord? What number? bitchazz. :eek: Fight me IRL and then in MO. Then MA.

All that coming soon shit will make you go nuts. You have no idea how many bad games I tried trying to find a MO1 replacement haha. Or games that never came out that I followed.