Road Signs

D

Dracu

Hey everyone, i would like to make another suggestion... Roadsigns.

The map is pretty big and already has lots of roads, but no road signs to give directions for old/new players.

I think they would be a great addition to give new players some „hints“ of general directions where they can go and discover this amazing new world.

KermyWormy

May 29, 2020
California
I would also like to see some signage on roads that may lead to points of interest that are not towns which would use the actual lore friendly names so we can know what some of these places are actually called. I like sausage lake, love shack, and twin peaks, but some proper names would be good as well

Reactions: PatWins

Goltarion

Jun 3, 2020
Some road signs to point new players in the general direction of towns would be good, I agree with that. They shouldn't be on every crossroad though, finding your way around the map and getting lost to finally find a town after (an) hour(s) of running through the wilderness was a huge part of the new player experience in MO. I personally loved it and I know a lot of others did too.

D

Dracu

Some road signs to point new players in the general direction of towns would be good, I agree with that. They shouldn't be on every crossroad though, finding your way around the map and getting lost to finally find a town after (an) hour(s) of running through the wilderness was a huge part of the new player experience in MO. I personally loved it and I know a lot of others did too.
that happened to me the first time too... i deleted the character though... was tired of walking around forever without any idea of where i was or where i was going.