Risar dungeon.

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Please make the dungeon lighter. Can't hold a torch and fight.
Alternately, put a bunch of risars outside so we can level clade gifts on them.

Reactions: Speznat

Speznat

May 28, 2020
Tindrem
wolfszeit.online
I 100% support that suggestions.

Would be awesome if we could finally see something in dungeon that the one guy who is the torch holder can actually play the game and have fun. If you make a dungeon group run.

Its a little bit sad that its designed that one guy is the sad man that cant properly play the game and just holding the torch.

But yeah i hope they will find a solution for this its needed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rorry

Castiel

Feb 25, 2021
Do I dare say being the torch guy in an open world dungeon is properly playing the game? I understand the point but cringe at a this should be easier post in. I highly doubt the dungeon is done and other mechanics put in game later may affect how you clear dark dungeons.

To me the true essence of Mortal has been to adapt and overcome either solo or with teamwork

Reactions: WhiteHawk

Castiel

Feb 25, 2021
Does campfire still speed up regeneration? That was also another benefit of bringing one to save mats and time

Reactions: Xunila

Rorry

May 30, 2020
Kansas
Do I dare say being the torch guy in an open world dungeon is properly playing the game? I understand the point but cringe at a this should be easier post in. I highly doubt the dungeon is done and other mechanics put in game later may affect how you clear dark dungeons.

To me the true essence of Mortal has been to adapt and overcome either solo or with teamwork
It may be proper, but it sure is boring and causes meager profits to have to be split even further.
The problem just now though is that the only way to level clade gifts is by killing risars. Campfires aren't in the game yet and it is still beta so many people haven't formed or joined a guild to farm it as a group. Besides, only 1 person can get the XP for killing a risar, so it is silly for it to require a group during beta.

Reactions: Speznat