Revisiting Haven

Nefnate

Jun 23, 2021
My Mind
I'd like to see the option to return to Haven. IIRC, it was said to be a WIP. I don't know if it is still in the works.

It doesn't take anything away from, or otherwise hurt, the mainland (with some limitations):
  • Disallow any item transfer after leaving Haven the first time, and also disable Murder Count count-down while on Haven.
    • This prevents reds going to Haven to afk, and stops any abuse of farming materials or gold to bring to the mainland.
  • Disable the ability to Trade on Haven, only for players that have left already.

• Once any special loot while on Haven (such as the Haven Cape) has been looted by a player the first time, block them from being able to loot it again.
    • This prevents monopoly over rare spawns.
  • After a player has left Haven the first time, disable skill gain, and Clade Experience gain on Haven for that player.
    • This prevents players from going back to Haven to level up new skills safely, or to farm CE.

Meanwhile, there are pros to adding the option. It allows players to:
  • Go play leisurely if they are tilted and want a break from dying. More players, regardless of style = more income.

• Go back to help new players by showing them the ropes and training them in duels.
    • This could also be a PvPer going to visit a friend who say, only plays MO2 to fish.
  • We already know that some players never leave Haven! Why not let us visit?

• Experience new updates to the Haven map without needing a new account or to reroll!

• Potentially makes Haven look more alive and excite new players who are just loading up + give them more interaction.

Having something like this in before the next (re)release could be big.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Reactions: Najwalaylah