Refining oven

Jan 21, 2022
I can't use the refining oven when I have Refining, Furnace, Kiln and Hearth skills.

Is the device non-available for extraction in Haven ?

Last edited:

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
Refining is a different process than extraction.

It requires 3 materials in a 2:1:1 ratio

For example steel needs

Grain Steel : Coal : Saburra Powder

If you had 2k grain steel then would use 1k coal and 1k saburra powder with it.

MomoWang

May 7, 2021
Check that you have the skills for the output item. So if you are trying to get steel, you need to have this skill.
Some of these skills cannot be learned by action and you need to read the book first

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
I have the materials, it's a question about skills.

The refinery will level by action but it is an advanced crafting station. And it is not possible to use in Haven. You are going to need Calx first.

Example you won’t be able to put raw granum in a refinery because it needs to be crushed first. Make sure you read blood ore lore. Once you’ve read the blood ore lore that material will then come from crushing granum. I will give you a step by step; using the refinery itself is a long process.

USING THE REFINERY 101

1.) Stack up the 10k Blood Ore with 580 sulfur: cook in a furnace and it will yield 4000 Pig Iron. Keep doing this until you get 10k pig iron.

2.) Travel to Myrland and find calx. Once you find it read coke and coal lore as you will need them. Crush 10k calx with full lores it will yield 2151 coal. Repeat this process until you get 2 stacks (20k coal).

3.) Save 1 stack of coal and cook the other stack in a furnace with 717 calx powder. This will yield 7200 Coke. Repeat this process until you get over 10k.

4.) Now you will have the proper materials to use the refinery. Take your 10k Pig Iron and place it in the refinery with 5k Coke and 5k Calx Powder and you will yield the base called Grainsteel using a formula we call the 2:1:1 ratio.

I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2022
Cuprum + Calamine + Granum Powder are fitting in the refining oven, but I can't process this recipe due to a skill lack.

I read messing but it didn't work either.

Serverus

May 28, 2020
Moh’ki
Cuprum + Calamine + Granum Powder are fitting in the refining oven, but I can't process this recipe due to a skill lack.

I read messing but it didn't work either.

Thats because you are using the wrong recipe for messing. It has nothing to do with skill. The proper recipe is this….

Messing 2:1:1 ratio
10k Cuprum
5k Calamine
5k Saburra Powder

Unfortunately, there is no Saburra in Haven. You need to go to Myrland for that. 😉

Jan 21, 2022
So materials can fit into the oven even if the recipe doesn't work, and telling you that you don't have the skill for this recipe which doesn't exist.

Weird.