REAL LIFE MORTAL ONLINE STORY:

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
I've already got pretty tuned settings for PC, brightness, sometimes night mode... etc cuz I've got sensitive eyes anyway. All that shit kids are saying about MO being xtra bright. I mean, it seemed kinda bright, but not too bad w/ adjustments

I haven't played MO in... I dunno awhile? lol I was having this shit where my eyes would just start burning and gushing tears and I'd be like AIIYEE. I thought it was allergies, but real talk, I think it might have been from MO. I'd say highly likely.

Be careful dudes. You thought MO2 was the sequel, but it really was... THE REVENGE.

Tzone

May 16, 2021
I've already got pretty tuned settings for PC, brightness, sometimes night mode... etc cuz I've got sensitive eyes anyway. All that shit kids are saying about MO being xtra bright. I mean, it seemed kinda bright, but not too bad w/ adjustments

I haven't played MO in... I dunno awhile? lol I was having this shit where my eyes would just start burning and gushing tears and I'd be like AIIYEE. I thought it was allergies, but real talk, I think it might have been from MO. I'd say highly likely.

Be careful dudes. You thought MO2 was the sequel, but it really was... THE REVENGE.
It is from mo2. Happens to me when ever I take a break and play a different game for a bit. Or if I stop playing games all together for a week and comeback to mo2. Have to get use to MO2s jank BS.

Emdash

Sep 22, 2021
It is from mo2. Happens to me when ever I take a break and play a different game for a bit. Or if I stop playing games all together for a week and comeback to mo2. Have to get use to MO2s jank BS.

It's just not worth it man lool. But yea it IS funny. I think it might be HDR related, anything with xtensive briteness. But MO2 is def bright if your monitor is ready to brighten on that level. PS4 has some really obnoxious HDR brightness, but it's not anywhere near MO, and it's sneaky. MO subtly burns your eyes. I guess you're looking harder, but yea IT'S A TRAP.

Reactions: Tzone