PVP giants in mo2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashaniqua

May 28, 2020
RPK was the PVP big boss for quite a long time in MO1 history. RIP my pvp love/nemesis

This is a trailer for the feature film (2 follow up videos) about a retired thief and her husband.
They moved to the Bakti countryside to peacefully grow salvia in their old age... Then everything changed when RPK attacked.
They burned the couples home to the ground, assuming that no one would dare retaliate against the greatest force in all of Myrland.
The fire that engulfed Lashaniqua and SlaverJoe's home was nothing compared to the newfound fire that burned within them. Vengeance is coming... and evil will be punished.

Part 1

Part 2

ChonoKhan

Nov 17, 2020
RPK... PvP giants? :ROFLMAO:

Griefers and sketch more like. I remember this one time in DA keep where RPK called their pocket.... [BANNED]

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020
Aralis would be the kind of person to make the call to build a house on someone, lock the door, and trap them to avoid a fight. PvP giant though.

Teknique

Jun 15, 2020
hmm it seems like just before the SALT split they were the biggest guild around and had all the relics except maybe one down at nwo
You're misunderstanding a few things about being good at pvp in MO.

Being good means that even if you're gifted all of the TC of a guild and 30-40% of their members, being good means losing most of your fights, getting completely routed for a week straight etc, so long as you claim it on the forums that you're better.

Lashaniqua

May 28, 2020
You're misunderstanding a few things about being good at pvp in MO.

Being good means that even if you're gifted all of the TC of a guild and 30-40% of their members, being good means losing most of your fights, getting completely routed for a week straight etc, so long as you claim it on the forums that you're better.

now i didnt say pvp greats, i said pvp giants! when they burned down my farming pali they were the biggest force around. couldnt get anyone to help against them so i had to set up shop in their keep and do things the old fashioned way

Status
Not open for further replies.