Possible bank issues

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
There currently seem to be technical issues with the bankers in a few towns. But I am sure those are being addressed.

What I am concerned about though is the amount of bankers and the limited access to them.

As it is now it seems that it could easily get over crowded around the bankers.

There was problems with this in the past so I hope they have plans for dealing with that again this time.

Note that I have only been to 3 towns since the banks was added. But the three I was at seemed to have very limited banking access at first look.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
Good concerns that might be real irritating if pop is better than expected at persistent release.

Luckily we also have Haven to hold most for a time.

Reactions: Amadman

Eldrath

Jun 18, 2020
the Jungle. Meditating on things to come.
The current layout of cities is a paradies for griefers in general and not suitable for an MMO with player collision.

It was designed by someone who spend 10.000 hours playing Skyrim and 0 hours in open PvP MMOs.

Maybe the intention is to make guard so overwhelmingly strong that any attempt at PvP will fail instantly. Which would be bad for host of other reasons.

ThaBadMan

May 28, 2020
Norway
The current layout of cities is a paradies for griefers in general and not suitable for an MMO with player collision.

It was designed by someone who spend 10.000 hours playing Skyrim and 0 hours in open PvP MMOs.

Maybe the intention is to make guard so overwhelmingly strong that any attempt at PvP will fail instantly. Which would be bad for host of other reasons.
Very true, anymore than 50 players in most cities will be clogged and hard to reach NPCs.

Reactions: Xunila

Amadman

May 28, 2020
A padded room.
I know it has been some time since I posted this.

But it seems pretty relevant currently with the amount of players in game.

I currently find myself getting blocked inside the bank pretty often. Especially if there are horses in there.

SoftHater

Mar 16, 2021
Hot place full of hate.

💯

Even God himself couldn't say it better.