please make player movement faster

FurSail

Oct 15, 2020
I hate how slow you are in-game at the moment, makes kiting and chasing people feel like hell every time.
Would it be possible by any chance to increase player movement speed? I mean it doesn't have to be crazy fast but fast enough so it feels like you're faster while running with your weapon out. It really sucks pls fix thx.

Grisù

Sep 3, 2020
I hate how slow you are in-game at the moment, makes kiting and chasing people feel like hell every time.

I know my QI is in the low zone and i'm for the most dumb and uneducated person, but i don't see how increasing all players speed will resolve your issue in the underlined case in the quote.
Maybe I interpreted it wrong.

Zyloth

Nov 24, 2020
As long as it doesn't desynch the whole server, now is the time to test. Not very high hopes for it being fair for different pings, but I honestly have no idea. If they were to try something like this they should be ready to revert at player request. Same goes for these new combat changes coming up. If a month later the general playerbase hates it then revert. A small percentage of the population given a sizable advantage is not justification to keep a broken system.

FurSail

Oct 15, 2020
I know my QI is in the low zone and i'm for the most dumb and uneducated person, but i don't see how increasing all players speed will resolve your issue in the underlined case in the quote.
Maybe I interpreted it wrong.

Characters feel too slow when they run without and with a weapon out. Not normal!!!!

Bernfred

Sep 12, 2020
im already waiting for the next "speed me up" thread after you get used to the faster MS in a few days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grudge Bringer

Sandoz

Dec 27, 2020
The games that have been ruined by devs caving to player demands are legion. Ever hear of Trammel?

Reactions: you

Grudge Bringer

May 28, 2020
The movement speed is fine. If you want Unreal Tournament Ice skating pvp play MO1.

Game already feels like Anime Online because of the same 5 people constantly bitching about combat and movespeed.

Speeding up movement isn't gonna help you catch anyone better lol

Reactions: bbihah

Cool Hwip

Nov 18, 2020
I love how crazy the MO players get whenever someone says speed things up. They pop in to troll the entire thread. Personally I would speed things up but I don't think that's happening in this game.

bbihah

Jul 10, 2020
I love how crazy the MO players get whenever someone says speed things up. They pop in to troll the entire thread. Personally I would speed things up but I don't think that's happening in this game.
Might want to put your glasses on, or get back on your meds. You are seeing things that aren't there.

Handsome Young Man

Jun 13, 2020

I've been called a troll so many times trying to make posts that is backed up with information, simply because I'm disagreed with. It is pretty weird - though I have been noticing more people are being realistic and instead of jumping the gun and just shoving their nose in SV's crack - they actually begin to listen to all sides.

If someone isn't willing to debate with information, then yeah you can honestly just ignore it for the most part.

Malathion

May 29, 2020
As long as it doesn't desynch the whole server, now is the time to test. Not very high hopes for it being fair for different pings, but I honestly have no idea. If they were to try something like this they should be ready to revert at player request. Same goes for these new combat changes coming up. If a month later the general playerbase hates it then revert. A small percentage of the population given a sizable advantage is not justification to keep a broken system.
Agree - why not test with slight increases when you can? Now is the time to get it right.

Malathion

May 29, 2020
No. Speed is fine.
The movement speed is fine. If you want Unreal Tournament Ice skating pvp play MO1.

Game already feels like Anime Online because of the same 5 people constantly bitching about combat and movespeed.

Speeding up movement isn't gonna help you catch anyone better lol

Unreal tournament?
MS is far from perfect. Huegar ran 230 in MO1, the current speed is around 215. Far from perfect.

Rulant

May 30, 2020
a 20% increase and a large stamina increase would be perfect imo, nothing too crazy like MO1 but enough to feel like you can run 10 meters without being completely done for and to actually feel like you're running in the first place instead of powerwalking

with the world as large as it is now but speed slower and stamina the same but with that lower speed it just feels very very very off